Be forewarned.

Yellowpride

Brown Now!
Credits
What a mistake. Be forewarned.

I took a position with Kraft after being promised a lot and not seeing any of it. This place will tell a load of crap in the interview and not be straight up truthful. I've never worked for a company that's so cheap! They have this self perceived notion that they are the best in the business but, it couldn't be furthest from the truth. You get crap for miles and you sit in docks all day at the grand rate of $13.50 an hour. Their Aetna insurance is horrible as well as their minimum guarantee of $147 a day. They give you a pretty truck, shirts, jackets and other miscellaneous crap to cover up the fact you're not making any money! I can't wait to get the hell out of here. :sadwavey:

Wow, I never would have thought that! Sounds like our minimum guarantee...LOL, our insurance isn't much better! Welcome to the new corporate world order!!!

Hey GT...Never noticed you made Moderator...Guess my eyes are going bad...A belated CONGRATS to you my freind...I'll have to bring Docker with me and cause some trouble over here so you can be the first to BAN us...LMAO...

Hey GT...Never noticed you made Moderator...Guess my eyes are going bad...A belated CONGRATS to you my freind...I'll have to bring Docker with me and cause some trouble over here so you can be the first to BAN us...LMAO...

Thanks for the congrats Stark, you and Docker come over anytime, yall are both good people, if you come here and cause trouble, I'll go to the Big E board and do the same..LOL, actually it would be hard to cause trouble on purpose, I may do it by accident but I never could intentionally be a dick. I have a couple of ex girlfriends that would beg to differ with that statement.

Thanks for the congrats Stark, you and Docker come over anytime, yall are both good people, if you come here and cause trouble, I'll go to the Big E board and do the same..LOL, actually it would be hard to cause trouble on purpose, I may do it by accident but I never could intentionally be a dick. I have a couple of ex girlfriends that would beg to differ with that statement.

You don't have to worry about the Estes forum my freind, myself and Mildew do enough "stirring up" over there for all of them...But come on anytime..You are more than welcome there..You know you are an "adopted Estes driver".....

Stark, I don't know if you remember way back when I asked to be an honorary Big E member, funny you brought that up, if Estes ever gets into foodservice, I'd be in tall cotton!

What a mistake. Be forewarned.

I took a position with Kraft after being promised a lot and not seeing any of it. This place will tell a load of crap in the interview and not be straight up truthful. I've never worked for a company that's so cheap! They have this self perceived notion that they are the best in the business but, it couldn't be furthest from the truth. You get crap for miles and you sit in docks all day at the grand rate of $13.50 an hour. Their Aetna insurance is horrible as well as their minimum guarantee of $147 a day. They give you a pretty truck, shirts, jackets and other miscellaneous crap to cover up the fact you're not making any money! I can't wait to get the hell out of here. :sadwavey:

Sounds pretty crappy. I have an interview soon with Kraft Private Fleet. Is this the same company that you are working (or worked) for? I guess I will go to the interview and see what they have to say.

Same outfit, the "Private Fleet". Equipments great and the work is easy but, you don't make any money. Not enough anyways for the hours you put in. Some of the OTR drivers seemed happy but, they also told me its not nearly as good as it used to be. It all depends on what you are used to. I was used to working in a non food environment that was fast paced and very rewarding come payday. Here it was easy work but not much money. I can tell you that I received a phone call the other day from someone still there and he informed me they are working about 65 hours a week now. He's not happy! He's looking to get out and wanted a little help with some applications he was filling out. I was a local driver in the Chicago Metropolitan area and I was being paid mileage! Very rarely did you go very far and if you did you would go just far enough that you would drop to their next tier/ mileage rate! I have since moved on and am now very happy. Good luck to you in whatever you pursue.