ABF | be prepared

yes what else do you want to know about me. i guess you feel i am against you guys while iam not. i am just offering a different and outside perspective. what you guys decide to do will neither help or hurt me in any way.

yes what else do you want to know about me. i guess you feel i am against you guys while iam not. i am just offering a different and outside perspective. what you guys decide to do will neither help or hurt me in any way.
Red Star did not become union until 1988. You need to do better than that!

red star was union long before i arrived there my friend. you ignorance is stepping in front of you. ask any east coast teamster, red star was union before abf set their sights on the east coast. learn your facts before you say lies.

in a time when there is no rational thinking ,/ be ready ,,,,... you have till april 1 to prepare ,. it seems to me the time has come,. i ve heard all the older generation teamsters say it ,,,, never thought i see it. but here it is before are very eyes..
Some ABF Teamsters like Muler and others have already started collecting barrels and firewood for April 1, 2013...just in case!

freightmaster i wish you luck but if you strike bring that barrel and wood to your house because you will need it to provide heat for your family. iam somewhat of an older generation teamster and what was said in the original post it is hear for your very eyes.

red star was union long before i arrived there my friend. you ignorance is stepping in front of you. ask any east coast teamster, red star was union before abf set their sights on the east coast. learn your facts before you say lies.

He knows his facts...most of Red Star didn't become union untill 1988:

Other than the campaign to unionize UPS’s non union freight subsidiary, UPS Freight, and the organizing drive at Airborne Express/DHL Express’ non union delivery subcontractors, and the very much partial success of the USF Reddaway organizing campaign, every other Teamsters Union trucker organizing drive in the US and Canada for the last 20 years has been a failure; the port trucker organizing campaign, Pony Express, Central Freight, USF Red Star, Overnite Transportation [until it was purchased by UPS and became UPS Freight].

GANGBOX: Construction Workers News Service: JACKKNIFED ...the collapse of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters in the freight industry

Now...for you claiming to be an ex Teamster...just what kind of ex Teamster...just joining a site makes a statement that the YRC Teamsters have no balls as one of their very first posts? Just what were you trying to prove with that statement?

thank you mud iam not talking negatively about abf or the union. for the first time you guys must be made aware that there is no other company involved in your contract. there is no solidarity that you speak of. don t be fooled of tough talking idiots. they will put you on welfare. every one is watching this negotiations especially your brothers and sisters at yrc and ups freight.

docker red star was redstar then became tnt red star and the usf red star always a union company from the 1950s headqurters in originally in north bergen nj. he doesnt know sh---

docker red star was redstar then became tnt red star and the usf red star always a union company from the 1950s headqurters in originally in north bergen nj. he doesnt know sh---

I do know that you are management...lol

I also know that you have an agenda...don't I?

no agenda just came here to voice my knowledge and open some eyes to the facts. iwill not be posting again until april as you seem to fear what i have to say. i want you to vote for concessions. not true. i want you to vote for what is best for your future and your families. like i have said try to maintain as much as you can and you will survive . strike and you die by not only non union companies but by your fellow brothers at yrc and ups frt

no agenda just came here to voice my knowledge and open some eyes to the facts. iwill not be posting again until april as you seem to fear what i have to say. i want you to vote for concessions. not true. i want you to vote for what is best for your future and your families. like i have said try to maintain as much as you can and you will survive . strike and you die by not only non union companies but by your fellow brothers at yrc and ups frt

You already said that...just how many times will you be posting that you will not be posting again till April...lol

i know you think i am management but you are dead wrong. i was like just like you guys at one time. i was there and walked the line in 1994. only to watch companies like ccx and coles estes and rl carriers move on our business. after the work came back we seen more and more non unoins growing. now that there is hardly anyone left standing, you can not think like the you did in the past. i am not trying to be negative here but more realistic. all i could say is i hope iam wrong but the facts are facts and 1 + 1 doesn't = 3

I don't think you were ever like us. We will stand up and fight. and we will not except a contract with concessions, WE WILL STAND AND FIGHT, WE ARE NOT JUST FIGHTING FOR US WE ARE FIGHTING FOR OUR KIDS FUTURE.

The day Redstar was PUT on strike by the international [without a vote from their members] we had a guy with 35 years all local 445 and all with Redstar.retire We actually thought the turnout at the gate was for him .Redstar was union from the beginning and at one time the best in the Northeast..

Well...you have me on that one...I will concede to that point after hearing from those that know personally that have been around this forum for awhile. But I still stand by my belief that you do not sound like no ex Teamster unless you have some kind of grudge to bear.

Sorry about the mistake just two ABF/Carolina guys thinking Red Arrow. At least I see there was a sniper in the house. YOUR FLUSHING THEM OUT BROTHER ALWAYS!

The day Redstar was PUT on strike by the international [without a vote from their members] we had a guy with 35 years all local 445 and all with Redstar.retire We actually thought the turnout at the gate was for him .Redstar was union from the beginning and at one time the best in the Northeast..
Really why don't you address me yourself. Seems to be a common trait. Is that all you snipers have to do is wait for me to make a slip and you all get off? It was a mix up between two Carolina Teamsters thinking Red Arrow instead of Red Star. But I have not seen any of your post correcting the other snipers that come to this forum. But I never said I was perfect. But now others will see your intentions in this forum. After all if I knew there was a mistake posted I would correct the poster not in a round about manner not thru another poster like you did. YOUR LOOKING FOR THE LASER BEAM BROTHER ALWAYS!