ABF | bear stearns in trouble!!!!

How does this surprise you? On the front cover of the report. there was a disclaimer, that said it all. This was nothing more than a comic book in disguise.

The problem with this is they REALLY believed we would believe this. If you read between the lines, this was really a "SAD SACK" comic book.

Here is a company, bear-stearns, that traded for 170 a year ago, just sold for 2 dollars a share.

Is this the kind of integrity that ABF wanted us to rely on? Just goes to prove that you CAN make a silk purse out of a sows ear, if you have enough money

Bear-stearns is another Enron has you will be hearing the employee's of Bear-stearns tell us that they just lossed all their retirement as they had it in bear-stearns stock.

the same company abf relied on to impress their pre contract rhetoric on us is currently being bailed out by jp morgan
After Bear Stearns, Who May Be Next?: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance

i hope bobby d reads this post
it seems abf was trying hard to sell us shoddy goods once again

my TM was handing out the equity report by bear stearns like it was candy
remember boys and girls abf has our best interest at heart!:butt kiss::funky:

what a shame, huh Stevie ! how does a corporation like this not have "enough" to pay their bills !!! they just ruined so many people's lives that it's criminal. a few class-action lawsuits have already been filed with more to come but unfortunately those poor souls will probably never recover what's already gone. $2 a f*cking share ! are u kidding me !!! like Double Barrel said, almost like another Enron:puke:

as they should cause we know alot of those corporate scumbos need to be behind bars ! it's insane & criminal !

Dude, anybody lies to a workingman like that deserves the firing squad.

Effen bob and his BS machine. If any of us tried that crap, they would fire us for dishonesty.

If anyone gets canned in the future for dishonesty, you just tellem youre following their lead.:hysterical:

trouble is you you would be tellin the truth.

sad, real sad.