XPO | Becareful what you say on truckingboards!

What did they do to him?
Absolutely nothing! some people can't handle my brutal truth telling.just had 30 min talk with scm about my 14 hr day loading my p&d trailers like they were linehaul runs,and my other 2 days where the 2 trailers set up by our day dispatcher turned into 4! NO ONE CAN CATCH THE RABBIT! NO ONE!!!!!! stop being sheep some things are worth fighting for

Absolutely nothing! some people can't handle my brutal truth telling.just had 30 min talk with scm about my 14 hr day loading my p&d trailers like they were linehaul runs,and my other 2 days where the 2 trailers set up by our day dispatcher turned into 4! NO ONE CAN CATCH THE RABBIT! NO ONE!!!!!! stop being sheep some things are worth fighting for
Baaa, Baaaa......

Ever notice how a rabbit will just stare at you until the last second and then just run far enough away to sit there staring at you some more ?

Which rights are being violated?
Sounds like he is referring to 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech, which is tricky territory and has caveats. The company has rights, too, and they often trump individual freedoms. I'm curious about what his consequences were for speaking his mind.

Sounds like he is referring to 1st Amendment right to freedom of speech, which is tricky territory and has caveats. The company has rights, too, and they often trump individual freedoms. I'm curious about what his consequences were for speaking his mind.
giving away company business plans etc.... is one thing,talking about a dispatcher's lack of disregard to company policies & federal laws,well that's fair game!!! my consequences were i get to stop with the b.s loading asked by our beloved queen bee and start getting a driver to be there at night with me so if indeed i need 2 trailer's for my run(xpq) he'll take the other zone trailer up (xew)

Most of us drop enough clues that we aren't anonymous.

They have known who I am the entire time.

Even had one particular filthy, useless animal keep bringing it up on the dock. Turned out he was recording with his phone and went racing into the corner office with his prize audio of me saying that highspeeds was me. I wonder how disappointed he was when he got there and the TM told that waste of life that he already knew because I straight up told the TM myself.

There isn't anything we say on here that isn't public knowledge. Any " corporate secrets " would never make it out to the drivers.

Yup- the first amendment just says there can't be a law against free speech. It does not, contrary to the legal scholars at the Flying J Institute, mean that you can say whatever you want whenever you want without consequence.

This is America. There is no free speech. As soon as someone else hears it, they are offended and you are wrong because their opinion is worth more than yours. Free speech is a crock. The media is owned by the government and the lobbyists. Everything is controlled.

You'll hear what they want you to and say what they want you to, or else.

It's why Trump is doing so well. He is speaking his mind. And is saying what people want to say. But the rest of the sheep refuse to hear because it doesn't fit their agenda. He's some horrible monster to them. What he is, is a genius. Engage the silent majority and win the White House. It's brilliant.

They have killed the middle class in this country. And did it by removing pride in family. Pride in country. Pride in service. The lazy, useless cowards are rewarded. It's a systematic disassembly of the American dream. I know pride is one of the seven deadly sins. But have you ever noticed how it's okay to be a proud atheist or a proud Muslim ? But not a proud Christian ?

They have known who I am the entire time.

Even had one particular filthy, useless animal keep bringing it up on the dock. Turned out he was recording with his phone and went racing into the corner office with his prize audio of me saying that highspeeds was me. I wonder how disappointed he was when he got there and the TM told that waste of life that he already knew because I straight up told the TM myself.

There isn't anything we say on here that isn't public knowledge. Any " corporate secrets " would never make it out to the drivers.
Although this pos that recorded you didn't gain anything, I'd be sure that everyone knows what a snake he is.