XPO | Becareful what you say on truckingboards!

Well Fk ConJob and the horse they rode in on! The horse twice if its any good!!

Don't be a . . .
O4Yz6Dk.jpg

This is America. There is no free speech. As soon as someone else hears it, they are offended and you are wrong because their opinion is worth more than yours. Free speech is a crock. The media is owned by the government and the lobbyists. Everything is controlled.

You'll hear what they want you to and say what they want you to, or else.

It's why Trump is doing so well. He is speaking his mind. And is saying what people want to say. But the rest of the sheep refuse to hear because it doesn't fit their agenda. He's some horrible monster to them. What he is, is a genius. Engage the silent majority and win the White House. It's brilliant.

They have killed the middle class in this country. And did it by removing pride in family. Pride in country. Pride in service. The lazy, useless cowards are rewarded. It's a systematic disassembly of the American dream. I know pride is one of the seven deadly sins. But have you ever noticed how it's okay to be a proud atheist or a proud Muslim ? But not a proud Christian ?
so does this mean i could be his v.p? if arnold can be governor,he can be prez! can he possible do any worse then what we have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<Conservatism works every time>

Although this pos that recorded you didn't gain anything, I'd be sure that everyone knows what a snake he is.

Everyone knows. He's a very special kinda stupid. He is in a " band ". They have access to sound and recording equipment. He will take your voice and put it into the machine and then he can have it so that " you " said anything he wants. He's big into drones too. Getting recordings of people and then altering them to implicate or paint a picture of wrong doing for his own benefit.

He's truly disgusting. Ultimately, he will provoke someone and they will shoot his ass. And he knows this. So he has a CCW and carries all the time. Must be a nice life. Knowing everyone is your enemy.

Everyone knows. He's a very special kinda stupid. He is in a " band ". They have access to sound and recording equipment. He will take your voice and put it into the machine and then he can have it so that " you " said anything he wants. He's big into drones too. Getting recordings of people and then altering them to implicate or paint a picture of wrong doing for his own benefit.

He's truly disgusting. Ultimately, he will provoke someone and they will shoot his ass. And he knows this. So he has a CCW and carries all the time. Must be a nice life. Knowing everyone is your enemy.
Wow. One of those huh? Nothing a roll of duct tape, bottle of chloroform, and some recently paroled inmates to help readjust his attitude.

Wow. One of those huh? Nothing a roll of duct tape, bottle of chloroform, and some recently paroled inmates to help readjust his attitude.
He must have some relatives at my terminal. They need to all work at the same location so they can cancel each other out.

They have known who I am the entire time.

Even had one particular filthy, useless animal keep bringing it up on the dock. Turned out he was recording with his phone and went racing into the corner office with his prize audio of me saying that highspeeds was me. I wonder how disappointed he was when he got there and the TM told that waste of life that he already knew because I straight up told the TM myself.

There isn't anything we say on here that isn't public knowledge. Any " corporate secrets " would never make it out to the drivers.
Wow!!!! I didn't think I could ever work for a nonunion again, now I know I can't. TM monitoring your social media is just unbelievable!! I thought J Edgar Hoover was dead.

Wow!!!! I didn't think I could ever work for a nonunion again, now I know I can't. TM monitoring your social media is just unbelievable!! I thought J Edgar Hoover was dead.
Every company I've worked for in the last 6-7 years has had a social media policy. I've never once worried about losing my job because of it. Don't be an idiot, and you don't get fired.

Every company I've worked for in the last 6-7 years has had a social media policy. I've never once worried about losing my job because of it. Don't be an idiot, and you don't get fired.

Good advice- especially with our new black and red overlords. There is an Army Ranger vs. Boy Scout kind of difference between the social media chops of XPO and Con-way.

Well again there lies the distinction, we call them idiots and much worse to their face and they can't fire us, I guess there's no reason to monitor our social media, they already know what we think.

He must have some relatives at my terminal. They need to all work at the same location so they can cancel each other out.

That's just it. These " occupational terrorists " aren't looking for a fair fight. They are only interested in attacking those they feel are no threat, or incapable of defending themselves.

Good advice- especially with our new black and red overlords. There is an Army Ranger vs. Boy Scout kind of difference between the social media chops of XPO and Con-way.

Con-way should have never even bothered with the scanners. They did better with pen and paper. So backwards and ignorant. It's unbelievable.

Considering we live in the same city, whenever I run into a Con-way driver around town I wonder, could that guy be the infamous "highspeeds"?!
infamous
Translate Button
[in-fuh-muh s]

adjective
having an extremely bad reputation:
an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign;detestable:
an infamous deed.

Didn't know you thought so poorly. LOL. If you want to see me in person. Better hurry up to Delaware soon. I am hitting L/H next year. Tell Jeremy R he got out at the right time. Whether he knew it or not.

infamous
Translate Button
[in-fuh-muh s]

adjective
having an extremely bad reputation:
an infamous city.
deserving of or causing an evil reputation; shamefully malign;detestable:
an infamous deed.

Didn't know you thought so poorly. LOL. If you want to see me in person. Better hurry up to Delaware soon. I am hitting L/H next year. Tell Jeremy R he got out at the right time. Whether he knew it or not.
Oops. Poor choice of words. I was thinking more along the lines of "famously outspoken" or something.

He has been paying close attention to the XPO news. Everybody is watching and waiting to see what happens.