ODFL | Bedford Drop Lot in Pa

after years of drivers complaining about som, and months of secrecy. You know COH as of today has still told their drivers nothing about it.

Glad you all got a good drop yard..out here in SEA we share a drop yard at HER with a regional LTL, SAIA, Food Serv of America group, another Produce hauler with 53"s and other companies. Should see whats its like getting triples in there at night...just a total cluster. Were told our own drop yard is top priority but no one is talking. Hope its soon cuz trying to get out of this place in the winter with the ICE is next to impossible...

Glad you all got a good drop yard..out here in SEA we share a drop yard at HER with a regional LTL, SAIA, Food Serv of America group, another Produce hauler with 53"s and other companies. Should see whats its like getting triples in there at night...just a total cluster. Were told our own drop yard is top priority but no one is talking. Hope its soon cuz trying to get out of this place in the winter with the ICE is next to impossible...

If you guys would stop BS'ing with eachother for hours at HER and throw some iron on to get out of there you would've been on your way and back across the state line in no time.

The new drop lot off I-99 in PA is ready to start being used by October 2nd. No more meets at Herring Motor in Somerset. No more SOM schedules or meet points. Drop lot consists of black top lot with security fence, lights, and portable toilets.
Looks like you guys got screwed with all triple Bedford's or double Bedford + extra. Would have thought they'd have also used Smithton and MOR to balance things out. Not too many complaints from COH as Bedford will pay 275.

The gravel is bad enough, let alone a certain driver out of our terminal forgetting on numerous occasions to properly hook his lines and cutting ruts in the gravel.

If you guys would stop BS'ing with eachother for hours at HER and throw some iron on to get out of there you would've been on your way and back across the state line in no time.
Wow, I didn't know you had time to supervise the HER lot. It's amazing. Let's see, you're at many places at once. I hoping to see you this morning. Met up with a new line driver from your terminal. Young kid, been there about a month. Lot's of northbound this morning.

Wow, I didn't know you had time to supervise the HER lot. It's amazing. Let's see, you're at many places at once. I hoping to see you this morning. Met up with a new line driver from your terminal. Young kid, been there about a month. Lot's of northbound this morning.

That would be another goober from CDS our local training mill. Now we're getting officer Piles like in Full Metal Jacket just out of service that think they know everything.

I heard Billy volunteered to take the OD trailer load of baseballs to Puerto Rico, when they get the bridge open.

We had to do something with those baseballs, I hear we couldn't actually afford to buy the tickets to give out and that's why we haven't heard of a winner yet.

We had to do something with those baseballs, I hear we couldn't actually afford to buy the tickets to give out and that's why we haven't heard of a winner yet.

This could be an opportunity for another part time job, with baseball season winding down, Ump may PITCH in and
give you a hand.
BTW, I'd keep an eye on BRG and Wong snooping around, may be trying to horn in on your grass cutting business.