Behold the patriotic America Israel Racing paint scheme

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
c0210amis.jpg

Racing and politics generally don't get along too well, so credit America Israel Racing for bringing foreign-policy concerns right to NASCAR's doorstep. The No. 49 Robinson-Blakeney Racing Toyota will run in the Daytona 500, with JJ Yeley behind the wheel.

The paint scheme, as you can see above, blends both the U.S. and Israeli flags, in accordance with AIR's mission to promote America's continued support of Israel. No idea how well that's going to play amid the cacophony of sound and fury that is the Daytona 500, but give AIR credit for taking a stand where others haven't.....................

Behold the patriotic America Israel Racing paint scheme | From the Marbles - Yahoo! Sports

I think racing and politics blend pretty good together,if you're Conservative.Most race fans,especially in the Nascar sector are extremely outspoken about their Conservative values.Most are what is left of the middle class,Mon thru Friday-9 to 5 "Joes".You would surely see that difference if you had Joe Biden or Dick Cheney as Grand Marshall of a race.I think the crowd reaction would be like day and night to each.

But in our " Political Correct " society are they going to have to let in someone from the Arab league ? I can see it now a Taliban driving a Toyota with there emblem ( a bomb ) taped to the hood LOL

But in our " Political Correct " society are they going to have to let in someone from the Arab league ? I can see it now a Taliban driving a Toyota with there emblem ( a bomb ) taped to the hood LOL

Lol,good point.If thats the case,I yearn for the days of the "good ol boys of Nascar" to come back.Im sure Cale,The Alabama gang,Big Dale,etc would welcome the ********* into the Series..lol