Ben Carson Suggests Holocaust Would Have Been Less Likely if Jews Were Armed

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Magoo, Oct 8, 2015.

1. Gilly

Gilly Banned

If tanks start coming after us then yes c4 will have to be included as it already should be. See there that's compromise.

2. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

Who said that?
    I said that when armed they put up a good defense
    Hitler knew France would not fight. After all they gave into all his demands, as did England.
    Germany invades Poland, what did the western Allies do?
    Nothing
    If England and France would have attacked from the west while Hitler was in Poland you have a completely different war
    but the western powers did not want to fight, and Hitler knew it.

jimmy g likes this.
  3. Bubba74

Who said that?
    Hitler knew France would not fight. After all they gave into all his demands, as did England.
    Nothing
    If England and France would have attacked from the west while Hitler was in Poland you have a completely different war

4. Bubba74

Who said that?
    Nothing

5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

France did fight along with the Brits and the Belgians in France but were beat back. Poland prepared for war but did not have the mobile armour and aircraft. No one was ready to fight which is why you might see reluctance to confront Hitler. WW1 burned people out with war the people here didn't want nothing to do with it, I can imagine the europeans felt similar.
    But no one just gave up they got beat badly but didn't give up.
    Even with all of that going on in Europe people here wanted to stay out of it. Roosevelt had to tell them he had no intentions of going to war in order to get reelected. He had to supply the Brits through a lend lease program to keep them afloat going around the back of the US public

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

They had all disarmed. The League of Nations convinced them they had fought The War to End All Wars. Fools! Long as humans exist, they will jealously want the wealth of others.

Hi Mags! Doing OK today? Gotta keep ya content ya know....

7. Magoo

Stay close to the population centers dropping explosives on civilians gets bad press

8. Magoo

Must be a follow up with my gunz & mental illness diatribe..
    I have known people like these shooters, we never know whats going to happen but some people are in a lot of pain. Maybe you knew some in high school, maybe work or somewhere else. I knew a kid in high school who later became a school shooter. I shined him on, most everybody shined him on. That was my fault,my failure as another human being. But thats what we have out there, people hurt like that in every.town.
    I don't think most of them hear voices or see things they just retreated so far into themselves they can't get out.
    Any way until you help them they will keep killing sooner or later the gunz will have to go.

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You were in the wrong town.

In 1964, I was in fourth grade. Two kids went to recess and ran away. The entire town shut down to search for them. All the small shops, the grocery, the one factory. Two hours later, the pharmacist found them on the railroad tracks and led them back to school.

People cared. Still do, when we slow down and pay attention. Guns aren't the problem. Lack of parental responsibility is!

Northern Flash likes this.
  10. Magoo

OK good luck with the tanks, wave at the news crew. Tanks remind me of lighting and thunder and I don't like either one

11. Magoo

Thats kids being kids, not what I'm talking about. This is about the kid that doesn't fit in, nobody wants him in their group. ostracised because they are seen as weird, or look different. These are the people who grow up with big problems .
    Those people are going to get your guns taken away unless we all reach out to them.
    The problem is if we ourselves are not comfortable and confident with ourselves we find it difficult to reach out to those people.
    I don't know it probably has been going on in society since the dawn of man, so you have a big hurdle to overcome.
    I can see the day coming when the shoe drops on gun ownership, and its because people are arrogant and uncaring.
    They insist on having war machines for toys, remember in the 60's there was a lot of crime's committed with the cheap revolvers named Saturday night specials. Now the violent prone have to have the the semi auto. It's just gone too far, and when you see the mothers get together to fight it you know your days are numbered. There is nobody or no group more powerful than the mothers are

CCXdriver likes this.
  12. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Whether you verbally support it or physically try it..
    [​IMG]

13. Bubba74

September 1, 1939- Hitler invades Poland
    September 3, 1939- France and Britain declare war on Germany
    and did nothing until Hitler invaded France and the Low Countries in May of 1940

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sitzkrieg

once attacked France folded like a card table , 6 weeks

14. Magoo

[​IMG]

15. Magoo

How well would we have done at the time if the Nazis rolled across our borders from Canada and Mexico?
    They probably would have kicked our ass too.
    People put down France like they can't fight but look back at their history.

16. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

FDR cut the military, believing the war to end all wars ended violence. Soldiers were training with broomsticks.

You're making my point... If we disarm we fall.

Bubba74 likes this.
  17. Magoo

A nation can't afford to keep up the same military it had when fighting a war, that's when we spend in massive deficit.
    It's wise to keep an eye on the world at all times and prepare if needed, but we also have Nukes now so Russia or China will not come busting down our doors and we won't theirs. Thats a good thing Jimmy

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

The deficit isn't from military spending. Pass the Balanced Budget Amendment, and end Baseline Budgeting
    Your post proved that disarming opens a nation to attack. Same goes for citizens.

19. fatboybuffett

fatboybuffett Banned

Yes if JEWS had guns the Holocaust would not have happened. If columbine students had guns, columbine would not have happened. If Nicole Brown Simpson had a gun. She still be alive. What's your point Magoo? Nothing as usual?

20. Magoo

If you remember Bush took over when Clinton had no deficits in the last few years. Debt is different its the accumulated deficits.
    Bush gets in cuts tax's and goes back to deficit spending then puts two wars on the credit card