ODFL | Benefits Meeting

You guys got benefits over here at xpo that's a four letter word coway started the process xpo finish it.

Last edited:
We certainly hope for more especially on such a huge performance year but on my Voodoo math I think a typical 3% raise would be about $0. 02 for line haul and $0. 75 for P&D. But I always say hell keep a penny and give me more time off : )

We certainly hope for more especially on such a huge performance year but on my Voodoo math I think a typical 3% raise would be about $0. 02 for line haul and $0. 75 for P&D. But I always say hell keep a penny and give me more time off : )
Don’t drink the green koolaide get the day off and the penny

Your meeting may be 08/01 as well! The way things go they'll end up canceling ours!

Good, at least one of you will have it Wednesday and then we will know! All things considering OD needs to give us a considerable raise all around, hourly, mileage, D&H, delay. Hell, I would like to see a larger match in the 401 as well. OD is falling behind in the compensation department at a fast pace when compared to our competitors. Don't get me wrong, I like OD, but I also know OD can do better!

Rumor is, FxF is going back to the days of old,, ,,A raise every 6mo. They have gotten $2.10 over the last year.
Raise last Oct, and one this April.
Rumor saying another this Oct.

Given the record profits, and driver shortage, I can see it.