ODFL | Benefits Meeting

N2ydfWF.jpg

Looks like that's on a break room TV, wonder why they would run that right now..... Seems like they are letting the cat out of the bag a little early compared to years past.

Rumor is, FxF is going back to the days of old,, ,,A raise every 6mo. They have gotten $2.10 over the last year.
Raise last Oct, and one this April.
Rumor saying another this Oct.

Given the record profits, and driver shortage, I can see it.
Actually FXF got there raise 6months early because of federal tax benefit, so they are at there cur
Rumor is, FxF is going back to the days of old,, ,,A raise every 6mo. They have gotten $2.10 over the last year.
Raise last Oct, and one this April.
Rumor saying another this Oct.

Given the record profits, and driver shortage, I can see it.
fxf got there raise 6 months early because of corporate tax break, there next raise is not until oct2019.

I’m happy to see that the drops and hooks went up and the fuel. With the DEF we are actually doing 2 fuels. But I don’t get excited or whatever until I get the full story. It is what it is, I won’t bite the hand that feeds me.

Once again cheap congdons give it to us up the chute. The worker bees get the smallest raise.
The worker Bees? The basic precentage of people that go out there and do there job, without whining or messing around. Let’s look at it this way, it could be worse.

The worker Bees? The basic precentage of people that go out there and do there job, without whining or messing around. Let’s look at it this way, it could be worse.

But it could be better though......... I wouldn't be surprised if that raise is just the cost to cover higher premiums.

Yep, curious to see possible increase in health insurance, but I've never seen an increase in health insurance wash out a pay raise entirely. Not considering whatever increase in insurance, I stand to see an extra $400+ gross monthly on my current linehaul run after the pay raise takes effect - not shabby at all!!!

Last edited:
Yep, curious to see possible increase in health insurance, but I've never seen an increase in health insurance wash out a pay raise entirely. Not considering whatever increase in insurance, I stand to see an extra $400+ gross monthly on my current linehaul run after the pay raise takes effect - not shabby at all!!!

Most of us city guys who actually do the work around here lucky to get 200 a month.

Just a standard raise with little cherry but forgot the whip cream and nuts. Given the way the industry and economy is right now, record breaking stats, they should have been able to to do better. Maybe if they were turning the trucks up to 70 along with that it'd be a little more ok to burn some fuel. Any other time we've gotten close to .02, insurance goes up. I guess the equitable someone mentioned is just in the big wigs bonuses.

Somebody had posted a $2.05 increase in insurance but didn't say if it was for single or family. I'm very grateful for the raise I got compared to the previous years. The increase in drops/ hooks and fueling was very nice when added to the mileage raise. I'm definitely surprised the dock and p&d didn't get a little more.