Yellow | Benefits

sometimes its good to see how the other trucking companies treat their employees. where im from a large trucking company services target warehouses. drop and hook to the stores. ruan transportation. here is a link to their benefits. remember stefanie fisher said that they need flexibility to keep in line with what non unions have.
https://www.ruan.com/filesimages/2019 Benefits/2019_BenefitsSummary flyer.pdf

ruan has union barns, what do their benefits look like?

Does your product come in Super XL?
Might be about 15% less, cost wise...
We do have a double wide. My Boss doesnt give discounts. Not even to employees. That's how they pay me so much!!!!

You don't want to know how funeral directors stuff tall guys in tho. And every one in my family is super tall.....

We do have a double wide. My Boss doesnt give discounts. Not even to employees. That's how they pay me so much!!!!

You don't want to know how funeral directors stuff tall guys in tho. And every one in my family is super tall.....

No mystery to me. One of my close friends in elementary school had parents that were local morticians.

Somethin’s gotta give!

No mystery to me. One of my close friends in elementary school had parents that were local morticians.

Somethin’s gotta give!
My best friend, growing up- his parents had a funeral home. They lived above it. I'd go play there. We weren't to go into the mortuary. Of course, we did! One day we were playing with model trucks or something, close to a body being prepped. Of course, we both looked. And gas escaped from the body. Pssst. Actually, it was more like a sigh...... Think we both qualified for the Olymipic track team, getting out of there! Left our toys, and got caught.... Ooopps!

You are correct BB. Some are, and some aren’t. They lease trucks and drivers to companies handling most their inbound and outbound frt.

id imagine the guys driving for ruan hauling for chemical companies do a whole lot better than the avg freight guy, union or not. same with penske or ryder, they have ibt drivers that probably pay into h&w plans. there will always be :shit:bag companies trying to save money on benefits.

i sure wouldn't let the company or union tout the insurance too much. no one would deny its a great plan, but you could go to a lesser h&w plan and still have insurance that is better than any non union company. then take the savings and put it towards wages.. .

iirc, the lowest nys h&w plan, the royale plan, is still as good or better than any non union companys plan in western ny.