Yellow | Benefits

The NYS plan is great. For what's being paid for that level of coverage spouses should be on the plan period as their primary insurance. It perhaps maybe time to consolidate many of these plans into one and with the savings offer primary spousal coverage. YRC and the Teamsters should want this information put in with their hiring ads as well. It wouldn't cost them much to do this. They could easily do comparisons to inform drivers of the actual amount that's being paid to what the competition is.

The NYS plan is great. For what's being paid for that level of coverage spouses should be on the plan period as their primary insurance. It perhaps maybe time to consolidate many of these plans into one and with the savings offer primary spousal coverage. YRC and the Teamsters should want this information put in with their hiring ads as well. It wouldn't cost them much to do this. They could easily do comparisons to inform drivers of the actual amount that's being paid to what the competition is.

western pa h&w doesnt penalize spouse's who have good jobs.

with the teamsters in the shape their in, wouldnt it be beneficial to consolidate all h&w plans as one? what am i missing here?

western pa h&w doesnt penalize spouse's who have good jobs.

with the teamsters in the shape their in, wouldnt it be beneficial to consolidate all h&w plans as one? what am i missing here?
I agree. Having the best benefits that are the same everywhere should be their goal for the money that's being paid. Having fractured plans only makes things more complicated.

I agree. Having the best benefits that are the same everywhere should be their goal for the money that's being paid. Having fractured plans only makes things more complicated.

i bet there are a list of excuses as to why that couldn't happen (basically union and company reps make money off it and dont want to give it up).

it might get white paper contract workers into better h&w plans, right now a lot of union members are on company plans.

https://healthplans.kaiserpermanent.../uploads/sites/2/2013/11/Service-Areas-v2.pdf

Move to one of these states and you can enjoy my plan.

$15 copay.

im in western pa h&w, its comparable. your pension is already creeping over here, sws liquor distributors pay into western states.

i just don't understand the point of all the different h&w plans, why not make one master plan, isnt that the whole point of group insurance, to lower costs through discounted mass purchase?

at least consolidate the multiple plans in the same area, right now there are 4 diff h&w plans in a 100 mile radius. ..

Last edited:
If she were allowed in that sanctuary, maybe. But HIGHLY unlikely.
Ohhh. Yeah. I understand that......but what if you’re under one and it slips off the stand. You could push a “ Life Alert” style button and yell “Honey, the car has fallen off the stand and we can’t get up!”.....

Ohhh. Yeah. I understand that......but what if you’re under one and it slips off the stand. You could push a “ Life Alert” style button and yell “Honey, the car has fallen off the stand and we can’t get up!”.....

ugh, jack stands creep me out, thats always on my mind when im under a car.

Nope. Only UPS package has a better plan.

Next up, knee replacement for Mrs E.

Cost, $15.

is there overlap between your h&w plans out there, on the kaiser plan? i guess a national plan wont work, but over in the midwest and northeast, its mainly bcbs, and there is a lot of different plans, and some are better than others.