TForce | Benifits?

accelerator

TB Legend
Credits
What does everyone think of the new benifit improvments?:sumo: :sumo:

My new jobclass and avatar will be unveiled on May 1'st.

As soon as I have my lawyer and accountant look at it, I'll let you know!! What the hell was that crap they tried to feed us? Oh my God, it sounded like this, Given the green shoe, the woman with three eyes said he couldn't ride the bus until Friday because of your flat tire!! What the F@#*K! Non of the other major issues were addressed, overtime, sick time, wage increase, delay pay, seniority etc. Everybody seemed a lot ticked off. We had people asking more about how do we join the union than ever after that show. Also had to endure two "vision" statements. Thought for sure breakfast was coming up, I could taste the vile.

I am going to reserve my opinion until I get the packet in the mail and take a look at it. But it could mean a very substantial weekly pay raise plus you and your family have the opportunity to still get great insurance.

I asked my TM about the safety bonous and sick pay and the 3 week vacation after 8 yrs and he did not know,,,can anyone tell me if any thing has changed??

greezy trucker said:
I know the vacation that you stated was right, not sure about the rest though.
There was no mention of the vacation policy and sick policy in the new policy/rule books that I could find.

Accelerator said:

Improvments??? You will end up with about the same as what you have now when you are done. Dental, The same, Vision, the same, Medco, great if you spend over $1500 per year if not,the same.

Silverhawk1 said:
I am going to reserve my opinion until I get the packet in the mail and take a look at it. But it could mean a very substantial weekly pay raise plus you and your family have the opportunity to still get great insurance.
Yes, opt out and you get the whole $15 pay raise per week.

:
Accelerator said:
What does everyone think of the new benifit improvments?

:biglaugh: :rofl2: :rofl2,please pass the champippel,lot's more,please,hiccup!:beerchug: 'i'm an arrainger and collector of salvagable goods/commodities/antiques/and collectible,other words,a junkman'-Fred G. (for gorgoues )Sanford for Watts BUSINESSMAN OF THE YEAR.

I am at a loss for what I am reading,

1) wait for the info packet, this was just summorizing the health package. not everything. All should be in package I presume. We should read before jumping off the boat.

2) as ovnt, benifits for family, $86 and change, as upsf, $46 and change. hmmmm, to me that is a $40 weekly change. Thats $160 a month savings, with what I saw as better coverage than current health care, lower copay, deductible. Prescription might be different, but I will wait for the package in the mail to compare.

As to page 41 and the cell phone, ummm, to me this is common sense, why this is even an issue with people, scares me.

I am on the west coast, we get all of the east junk equipt. but I hear this is going to change. Have any of you seen the amount of the new equiptment shipped and on order?

I am kindof excited for the change. People are starting to be held accountable all ready at our place. A few drivers and dock are going to have to perform with upsf.

diverman said:
I am at a loss for what I am reading,

1) wait for the info packet, this was just summorizing the health package. not everything. All should be in package I presume. We should read before jumping off the boat.

2) as ovnt, benifits for family, $86 and change, as upsf, $46 and change. hmmmm, to me that is a $40 weekly change. Thats $160 a month savings, with what I saw as better coverage than current health care, lower copay, deductible. Prescription might be different, but I will wait for the package in the mail to compare.

As to page 41 and the cell phone, ummm, to me this is common sense, why this is even an issue with people, scares me.

I am on the west coast, we get all of the east junk equipt. but I hear this is going to change. Have any of you seen the amount of the new equiptment shipped and on order?

I am kindof excited for the change. People are starting to be held accountable all ready at our place. A few drivers and dock are going to have to perform with upsf.
agreeGOT SOME AT OUT TERMINAL,THAT TRASH FREIGHT,EQUIPMENT,MISLOAD FREIGHT,but,what happens when it's your turn on the carpet for something that you might think was/is petty b.s,but to them,is'nt,see my meaning,UPS aint no :joke:they are as serious as a heart attack,everyone will just have to see,started seeing it,and more prevalent,last week.:chairshot: :chairshot: :chairshot:

Accelerator said:

A lot of stuff to be explained in the package when we get it in the mail.....guess we will have to see what the "real" package is about. I see it being better.....but how much better???:biglaugh: