TForce | Benifits?

Well I agree ,we will have to see the packet coming in the mail, there is quite the confusion with out doubt. What I do not understand is why? I did not see anything as being better, in comparison to what we have now, but on the same note the packet will tell.

The reason for the sarcastic comment is our TM was telling us for about 2 weeks previous that our benifits are going to be breathtaking,

and that there is 3 meetings pertaining to just bennies alone, then there was 2, then there was 1,

and the Ins. was the improvment. Well there was nothing like setting us up for the fall. I have 2 words to explain these actions by my TM and it's not MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Then you ask questions pertaining to the INS. and our TM as well as the rep from UPS , new nothing about it. "CALL THE 1-800#, we know nothing".

Well that was a relief. These are the people we depend on!!!!.

My new avatar and jobclass will be unveiled on May 1'st.

diverman said:
I am at a loss for what I am reading,

1) wait for the info packet, this was just summorizing the health package. not everything. All should be in package I presume. We should read before jumping off the boat.

2) as ovnt, benifits for family, $86 and change, as upsf, $46 and change. hmmmm, to me that is a $40 weekly change. Thats $160 a month savings, with what I saw as better coverage than current health care, lower copay, deductible. Prescription might be different, but I will wait for the package in the mail to compare.

As to page 41 and the cell phone, ummm, to me this is common sense, why this is even an issue with people, scares me.

I am on the west coast, we get all of the east junk equipt. but I hear this is going to change. Have any of you seen the amount of the new equiptment shipped and on order?

I am kindof excited for the change. People are starting to be held accountable all ready at our place. A few drivers and dock are going to have to perform with upsf.

Diverman I too am at a loss to say the least. I will just add that the $160.00 monthly savings you talked about translates into a $1.00 per hour back into our back pockets. with the other improvements like the lower co-pays. that to me is pretty breathtaking to say it mildly.

I don't think there are a lot of changes as far as cost goes....from what I understood of the meeting.....they give you credits per month depending on which insurance you are choosing.....sounds like just another way of sugar coating things so you can't figure out exactly what you are going to be paying. The insurance it's self looks about the same.....maybe a little better as far as the co-pays. I think this was just a move into the UPS company. If we are going to have any better benefits we are going to have to earn UPS what they want...... money....then we will see it.

BusterNite said:
There was no mention of the vacation policy and sick policy in the new policy/rule books that I could find.
I saw it on a memo that was passed out at my terminal. 1 week 1st year, 2 weeks until 8years, 3 weeks until 15 years, 4weeks after 25 years

Accelerator said:
Well I agree ,we will have to see the packet coming in the mail, there is quite the confusion with out doubt. What I do not understand is why? I did not see anything as being better, in comparison to what we have now, but on the same note the packet will tell.

The reason for the sarcastic comment is our TM was telling us for about 2 weeks previous that our benifits are going to be breathtaking,

and that there is 3 meetings pertaining to just bennies alone, then there was 2, then there was 1,

and the Ins. was the improvment. Well there was nothing like setting us up for the fall. I have 2 words to explain these actions by my TM and it's not MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Then you ask questions pertaining to the INS. and our TM as well as the rep from UPS , new nothing about it. "CALL THE 1-800#, we know nothing".

Well that was a relief. These are the people we depend on!!!!.

My new avatar and jobclass will be unveiled on May 1'st.
Those kind of people won't last long..

greezy trucker said:
I saw it on a memo that was passed out at my terminal. 1 week 1st year, 2 weeks until 8years, 3 weeks until 15 years, 4weeks after 25 years
That is interesting. I have 21 years of service and I get 4 weeks currently.

Insurance Numbers???

Diverman and Silverhawk, Where are you getting these numbers? Unless its a regional thing my insurance, family with dental and vision is only $49.65. UPS's is $46 and change for basic. Add dental and vision and you are now paying more, never mind cancer ins. etc. As far as raises, you got one in January. Believe me they are not about to give away the farm when they already own the cows. Wishful thinking is not going to materialize better benefits and wages. Not too hard to get active. It's better than dreaming. :wavey:

greezy trucker said:
"O" policy was 4 weeks after 15 yrs. Are you saying we lost a week?

hugnlug said:
Diverman and Silverhawk, Where are you getting these numbers? Unless its a regional thing my insurance, family with dental and vision is only $49.65. UPS's is $46 and change for basic. Add dental and vision and you are now paying more, never mind cancer ins. etc. As far as raises, you got one in January. Believe me they are not about to give away the farm when they already own the cows. Wishful thinking is not going to materialize better benefits and wages. Not too hard to get active. It's better than dreaming. :wavey:
Alot of wishfull dreaming has been going on. The facts are just beginning to show!

I have the same as Silverhawk...have had 4 weeks since my 16th year.Should pick up my 5th week in 2 more years.25 or 26 for the 5th week?

BusterNite said:
"O" policy was 4 weeks after 15 yrs. Are you saying we lost a week?
I work for Motor Cargo and that is what I seen for us. Or I should say worked. could be just blowing smoke up your a@#. Just what I saw. It was better than what we had so what your saying is even better. Wow I feel better already.

Code:
:tribehasspoken:
: :BS: :maddance3: :hyper:
bad habit said:
I have the same as Silverhawk...have had 4 weeks since my 16th year.Should pick up my 5th week in 2 more years.25 or 26 for the 5th week?
tooo damn long,considering the year is to log,full of alot of:Fart:

sexsercise,I mean 'EXERCISE',which 'EXCERCISE' could I be talkin about:nutkick::jerkit:wrist/knee curls , or,could it be LINDA BLAIR chit:eck15: :eck15: ,damn,hate peegreen soup!,remember saturday night live with RICARD PRYOR'[YO MAMMA EATS KITTY LITTER],pryor jumps on devil girl [AIN'T NOWBODY TALK ABOUT MY MOMMA],and nearly strangles her,what fun.

greezy trucker said:

The memo i'm reading right now say 3wks for 8yrs 4wks for 16 yrs and 5wks for 26 yrs