Bernie

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lazarus745, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Bush should have just told that families at the airports, that their son's deaths were caused by a crude video, then you'd have been more supportive of their deaths being justified.

Bubba74 and Rastus like this.
  2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Magoo likes this.
  3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Bernie shifted his strategy to wait for the ole sea hag to get indicted stategy.

Magoo likes this.
  4. slavenomore

Well he could've helped push that issue by bring in his half of the Democrats voting for him and pushing them onto the GOP side.....putting 75% of the electorates pressure on DC to get moving on nailing her.
    I guess he doesn't really want the job.

5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

Sanders agrees to participate in Fox News presidential town hall without Clinton

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-news-presidential-town-hall-without-clinton/

Bernie Sanders has agreed to participate in an hour-long town hall hosted by the network here on Monday.

Anchor Bret Baier announced Thursday that the presidential hopeful would appear with him and said that Hillary Clinton had also been invited but declined because of “a scheduling conflict.”

Briggs said the senator has no qualms about going on Fox News, despite its reputation for having a conservative bent.

“We want to go wherever we can to get the senator’s ideas out there,” Briggs said. “The more people know him, the more they like him.”

Monday’s town hall is scheduled to air at 6 p.m. EST.

Dick Dastardly likes this.
  6. SuperCourse

SuperCourse HILLARY 2020

Hags gonna be there.

7. slavenomore

I suspect a joint effort ambush on Trump with a FOXNEWS Townhall.
    Their own losers can't win so bring in Bernie to attack Trump.
    Hopefully he doesn't feed it and let's them crash and burn on their own.
    Hilary will be glad to help because they already said they'd vote Hilary over Trump....to keep Establishment in power...can't let outsiders in and jail them and take their money.

8. Northern Flash

Fox News has become almost as radical as Bernie is. I've gone well over two months now, and haven't watched a single Fox News program. The majority of the Fox News crew has become as big of a joke as the Democrat candidates are.
    Since you can't get unbiased news from Fox any longer, there is no point in turning the news on.

9. Magoo

As a ex-smoker I know all it takes is to smoke one cigarette and it's got me by the balls again. Don't turn on Fox not even once.
    Find a friend you can call for support when you feel you're about to turn it on. God bless

pilot87 and slavenomore like this.
  10. Magoo

Bernie figures he may pick up a few Fox viewer's Hillary figures she won't get a one.

11. Northern Flash

As an alternative to the Fox News bias, I've called a friend alright..............his name is Mark Levin. I've been a listener of his for well over a decade now. (and Mark is starting his own TV broadcast on Monday, oddly enough) There are a few other local hosts that I listen to also. I understand that they all have their favorites, but the ones that I support don't tell me who to vote for, I make my own decisions. But I need to hear the stories first......then decide.

12. Northern Flash

If Cruz was the nominee, Fox would probably push for Bernie, that's how radical they've become. The boss man at Fox is destroying their network, in an effort to control the party. He's the sheep herder over there and calling the shots, but I'm the one that controls my remote control.

13. Magoo