Best Bible Study Guide

The very best Study Bible, in my opinion, is The Companion Bible. The appendixes are worth what you pay for the Bible. You will probably have to order it, very few Christian book stores carry it. Personally, it has helped me more than any "help" that I have in my small library.

I just looked around and you can order this bible from Amazon. Here is the link and you might want to read some of the reviews.
http://www.amazon.com/Companion-Bible-E-W-Bullinger/dp/0825422035

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gotta make sure the teachings in any biblical guide are the way the writers of the Bible intended.
Not every religion is based on truth,a lot of folks are following traditions of the generation that came before them.
Without really looking into what the Bible actually teaches.

http://www.bible.ca/g-sinners-prayer.htm

Thanks party people for the feedback. I agree you have to be careful of the source. That's actually why I was asking because there is so much out there online. I've been in a "growth group" at church and from that group meet with a guy as a mentor/friend kinda thing. Sounds like I'm in crisis mode but I assure you I'm not. Ha Its part of the course I'm taking that's encouraged but not required.

Anyhow we've been meeting and are both looking for some study guide's to do together when we meet. I was looking at some Tony Evans stuff but that is expensive and seems to be more for individuals or larger groups. Thanks again! : )

I wish you well my friend,I know for myself I am on the right path.
As the salvation I have can be traced back to the foundation of the Christian Church Jesus taught his followers to start.

If anyone has read the Bibles Old Testament you would have read that God destroyed most of humankind because of their sin.

He had Noah build the Ark,which was Noah & his immediate family's only salvation.
After the land had dried up & Noah's family departed the Ark,God said he would never destroy the earth again with a flood.
The next time will be by fire,which could happen sooner than anyone thinks.

It is in fact a scientific fact that there is a type of fan belt that holds the earths atmosphere from floating out into space.
It is known as the Ozone,which is an Electromagnetic Field.
It comes up out of the South Pole,circles the earth & goes down into the North Pole.

Scientists have been worried that that mass protecting the earth is weakening,if it gets to thin the earth would burn up by the sun.

So a word to the wise, if there was ever a time to get on the right path,now is the time.

For as in Noahs day those people had no clue what rain was,they were partying hearty,when the flood came & drowned them.

Just like reality TV shows,a little truth.
However mostly scripted to keep it interesting to the masses.

Sorry to say as a rule,just truth is to boring to most of the general public who have very short attention spans.

Just like reality TV shows,a little truth.
However mostly scripted to keep it interesting to the masses.

Sorry to say as a rule,just truth is to boring to most of the general public who have very short attention spans.

True. Just thinking how many people will walk away thinking this is the truth. Perverting the truth is just too easy these days.

Well sorry to say a lot of religious folks just take the word of their pastors to what is right.
Without digging into the Bible to see if their pastors are spot on,or just giving their own opinion.

There are a few very large religious organizations that were founded by men with questionable backgrounds.
Those leaders were able to convince the first generation that they were in the truth,then the next generation would follow strictly on the traditions of the first.

Tradition is a hard thing to go against, even if those practicing it are dead wrong,because their minds are closed to anything other than what they have been taught.

Perhaps that runs along the fact that there is a Bible passage that states'Many are called,but few are chosen.
Or the way(The right way) is straight & narrow,few there be that find it.

I know all about tradition as I grew up with it,but thank God my eyes were open when someone showed be true Bible salvation in Jesus name.

After coming into the truth I gave my Mom & Dad the search for truth Bible study.
After sharing the true salvation that Jesus had his followers teach.

I heard my own Dad a long time deacon in his Baptist church say & I quote,He yelled out I don't care what the Bible says,I never learned it that way.
He is dead now, but at that time I could only pray that God would have mercy on his soul.

The 12 disciples were some of the most hated n despicable people of their time when they began their walk. I'm not looking so much at people but more so "information" in today's world.

Clearly the corporations run the world and a spiritual war is being fought. That's what came to mind with this movie Noah for me. Overall I think everyone is just becoming more n more complaint to everything in general. Scary times.