XPO | Best ltl

If you were forced to pick just one you would have to go with Old Dominion.

No overtimeme. Delay, breakdown, and layover pay is a pittance. Wait for city load off the clock. Sorry, I go to work to make money. OD is at the bottom of the list

If you were at a large center like you are at OD, you would.

Don't need it, first in first out dispatch is a wonderful thing. Should have enough seniority for a schedule in about 3 years. Heck I think I'm running as many miles if not more than some of our schedule drivers. And with all the other ancillary crap that goes with wearing the blue uniform, I'll pass. For all the guys that love working for Con-way, good on ya! I wouldn't take your happiness away for anything. It's important to feel satisfied in your work. I just felt like I was :regretful:and :732: for just trying to do my job. I guess I'm just not that good an employee cause I couldn't hack it.

I worked at Preston 14 years, Yellow 3 years, Holland 11 years, some casual at APA and Alvan and have talked to a lot of drivers at other companies. Even with all the current problems I think HOLLAND is the best.

I worked at Preston 14 years, Yellow 3 years, Holland 11 years, some casual at APA and Alvan and have talked to a lot of drivers at other companies. Even with all the current problems I think HOLLAND is the best.

I've worked at Holland in the past, wasn't bad but with their current problems, I don't see how anyone right now could pick them as being the best LTL. Not knocking Holland but being the best would have to also be judged on accountability, company debt, future outlook, leadership. BB& T says "YRC Freight needs to accelerate its own operational turnaround, This could involve job cuts, additional terminal reductions and a smaller graphic footprint, none of which is ideal.”…… This is not the trait of being the best LTL. Also, it's very possible that YRC may have to end up selling Holland or New Penn

No overtimeme. Delay, breakdown, and layover pay is a pittance. Wait for city load off the clock. Sorry, I go to work to make money. OD is at the bottom of the list

[[/I]In almost ten years with OD I can honestly say any these situations are a rare occurrance ... the company is just way too much organized

[[/I]In almost ten years with OD I can honestly say any these situations are a rare occurrance ... the company is just way too much organized

Really? You only work 40 hours per week? You dont breakdown? (First 4 hours are off the clock) You dont get laidover? Sorry but you arent fooling anyone

Really? You only work 40 hours per week? You dont breakdown? (First 4 hours are off the clock) You dont get laidover? Sorry but you arent fooling anyone

Lol, says the guy who works for a borderline bankrupt company that can't even afford to re-brand all it's old decrepit tractors and trailers. Come off your high horse dude.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Lol, says the guy who works for a borderline bankrupt company that can't even afford to re-brand all it's old decrepit tractors and trailers. Come off your high horse dude.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

All the equipment where I am has our name on it. Sorry pal. And you still cant refute what I said.