XPO | Best ltl

Oh, I'm so sorry, I forgot, please forgive me. Give me your address and I'll send half of my monthly check to you. I am guessing that's what you're talking about and if I'm wrong I don't have a clue what you're getting at.

I want nothing from you. You you're going to get your pension, you could careless if the Jr guys get a pension in 25 years.

Really? You only work 40 hours per week? You dont breakdown? (First 4 hours are off the clock) You dont get laidover? Sorry but you arent fooling anyone

Why do you concern yourself so much with what OD does or doesn't do. You don't work for them and probably never would.

Not being sarcastic at all. After all the give backs are you guys down to like $16 an hour or something ? I know it still says $24 at the top. But really. How much have you given back ?

I do know that in five years their linehaul mileage top scale will be .75 per mile,,, so my guess is they are making money...UPSF

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what we are waiting on.Would be interesting to see what they have given back.But,I know this will never be answer'd.But,other's want to alway's bring up no OT,below average insurance,profit sharing,etc about OD&other LTL's.
Not being sarcastic at all. After all the give backs are you guys down to like $16 an hour or something ? I know it still says $24 at the top. But really. How much have you given back ?

The ? that has not been answer'd"giveback's"would be very interesting to hear what they have loss&the so call'd promise of what will be given back to them.My opinion is that they will never get anything back that was promised to them.This is a very sad deal to all the working guy's&girl's that have given so much back over the past couple of year's.I'm just glad I'm not in there shoe's
What the heck are you waiting on, Kenneth? I don't think he is talking about OD