ODFL | Best motels,best bunkrooms

I enjoy the COH hotel. The hotel itself is not spectacular, but its nice. The reason I like it is there are many restaurants in walking distance. We walk over the bridge to Roosters to get wings. It also has a bar in the Hotel they have some good bands. Im usually there on Saturday nights, so I am in no hurry to get up Sunday mornings.

I enjoy the COH hotel. The hotel itself is not spectacular, but its nice. The reason I like it is there are many restaurants in walking distance. We walk over the bridge to Roosters to get wings. It also has a bar in the Hotel they have some good bands. Im usually there on Saturday nights, so I am in no hurry to get up Sunday mornings.
which one are they using now??

What's the deal ? Jersey Nightrider,Sticks,Birddog,Skywalker all told me how swell that bunkhouse is.

i don't think they ever cleen it was there few weeks ago and the room they give me was so nasty i went back and told the dispatcher i was sleeping in my day cab

Was in IND couple weeks ago. The last time it was 3 picks by a truck big truck stop. I stayed in the one with the fence around it. This time airport La Quinta Inn. Much nicer but busy. DEN now has a couple of picks but I liked the Red Lion and they would not take me could not find OD account.

Best hotels..den-odo-elp-tuc-mia-flo-oma-pit-ind.worst hotels...wsn-mcn-syl-par-har and both bunk houses Jim,you didnt here that crap about jcy from me brother!

jcy sucks but ive always gotten alot of sleep there cause there is nothing to do.
jax is good...those fresh sheets are nice, feels like starch.

yes thats true...for the most part. if they have bunk houses i think there is not much choice. now JAX the guys stay at the term but the broads have to go to a motel.