Yellow | Best Route To 187 from 211

metroman said:
From 211 go Copley Rd, 21 N, 77S, 76E, 80 E to exit 299 Tannersville. Make a left and go 1 mile. Park Unit on drop line, Go into Relay and tell them dumb BAS^%$#! to let the 120 drivers do their job! Take cab to Hotel, Come out on rest and return to 211!
Simple Eh?

You tell em FRED!!

metroman said:
From 211 go Copley Rd, 21 N, 77S, 76E, 80 E to exit 299 Tannersville. Make a left and go 1 mile. Park Unit on drop line, Go into Relay and tell them dumb BAS^%$#! to let the 120 drivers do their job! Take cab to Hotel, Come out on rest and return to 211!
Simple Eh?
Some of them are women.

confusion corner, huh? understand the nick-name for sure, just never heard that before, go through that about 4-5 times a week. work at npme. doing it for going on 6 yrs now. i consider it a love-hate kinda thing, since i have taken or chosen this bid.but gotta say this, my hats off to you that runs the city day in and out.especially if you are still close to being sane, and haven't killed more than one person yet.funny how they route you over gw, no matter where you come from and we come in the lower end.happen to know what they pay miles from carlisle to maspeth? pay us 196 from camp hill to maspeth.

allnightrain44 said:
confusion corner, huh? understand the nick-name for sure, just never heard that before, go through that about 4-5 times a week. work at npme. doing it for going on 6 yrs now. i consider it a love-hate kinda thing, since i have taken or chosen this bid.but gotta say this, my hats off to you that runs the city day in and out.especially if you are still close to being sane, and haven't killed more than one person yet.funny how they route you over gw, no matter where you come from and we come in the lower end.happen to know what they pay miles from carlisle to maspeth? pay us 196 from camp hill to maspeth.
hmm, if its close to our brooklyn terminal, it pays over 200.

Mileage pay is around 206, then add in wait or hook times and it's not too terrible. I might be making my first run in 2 years this coming Saturday, unless I can get more hours in the street over the next 3 days. Just had a guy ahead of me come back from personal leave and the first offer for an early start and he bumps me right out of the box. Oh well, at least he will only be here one more month and then retire.

Well Mr Animo916 I had a good time site seeing there in your city. Your directions were great ! I used them coming in as well as leaving. Your terminal people were friendly. I have your number now and the next time I come in we'll hook up. I forgot my digital camera so I have no pic's this week. I walked around for a couple hours in Queens and just watched folks. Really I know the city or any city is dangerous but everybody I ran across greeted me and smiled. Even the Brazilian hookers and the hotel were friendly,lol. Thanks for all the help.

Hey animo, if your looking for some cash, run up to stroudsburg bounce around a couple terminals, make tons in drops and hooks at the small terminals and then go home.

serta said:
Hey animo, if your looking for some cash, run up to stroudsburg bounce around a couple terminals, make tons in drops and hooks at the small terminals and then go home.

Serta,

Already been there, done that. Anyway, made a couple hours OT on Friday that pushed me over the available hours threshold.