XPO | Best Run Fac In The Midwest

Forgive me from intruding (being from the south) but nice thread topic, gfy! Follies are always the quickest to make headlines, but we (ALL employees of C.F.) need to point out, recognize and congratulate each other on outstanding performance.

DragRacer said:
Forgive me from intruding (being from the south) but nice thread topic, gfy! Follies are always the quickest to make headlines, but we (ALL employees of C.F.) need to point out, recognize and congratulate each other on outstanding performance.
How true.You are sunshine on cloudy day.

The best ones are when the fos's say here 's what you got can you make it work .. If not let me know asap so I can divert or kick out an early via ... then they get out of the way..

honestly the best reship in the midwest is XIN we are consistently closing on time or within a half hour after,.there is ample opurtunity for via's (extra money) .out of xef we run xfw,xdp,xsl,xin,xsw. as far as xsw ,i would rather take an ass beating as to go down there ,and xsl? it has its moments . xfw and xdp i hardly see so i cannot really comment.

I dunno, i would have to say XSW is pretty high on the list of best ran facs. they had (until the addition of 50 doors that is) one of the highest volumes of freight per door (try going from door 90 to door 2 at 130am) but they still managed to get everything shut down at a decent time. haven't been there since the new section of dock opened up though so i'm not sure how it works now.

huey29 said:
honestly the best reship in the midwest is XIN we are consistently closing on time or within a half hour after,.there is ample opurtunity for via's (extra money) .out of xef we run xfw,xdp,xsl,xin,xsw. as far as xsw ,i would rather take an ass beating as to go down there ,and xsl? it has its moments . xfw and xdp i hardly see so i cannot really comment.
I haven't been to xin since the bid change. but I thought it a s#@t hole, unless you were one of roberts boys,( sorry xth). or a friend of one of the other fos'. On the ither hand, I liked xcn:cool:

huey29 said:
have you been dringing gfy's kool-aid.xin is a real pain in the ass.the fos's are clueless.evertime i've been there the dsr's are running the show.

brutus said:
evertime i've been there the dsr's are running the show.
isn't that the way it's supposed to be? best thing about indy is they are on eastern time. even if i get out late i'm still sitting pretty for getting back at a decent hour! :)

digital, i have been there the last couple of nights its not bad with the new addition opened up. the problem i have with it though is the new lights are brighter than the old ones and its definatly a night and day diffrence. it is nice to be able to load freight in a door instead of waiting on someone to break out of a load door 3 times,...but i still think xin is tops on my list! also this week is the first time i seen xsw since febuary

Digital Import said:
isn't that the way it's supposed to be? best thing about indy is they are on eastern time. even if i get out late i'm still sitting pretty for getting back at a decent hour! :)
Why not,We ran the show for year's.Didn't have half the supervisors and things ran fine with a lot less.One of the problems at xin is the supervisors trying to screw each other over.Also the good old boy click dosen't help.

well what i like about xin is you can go there and work.and go home maybe via somewhere. i havent had one problem there at all this year. and more than likeley bid there agina next year.

I'm not sure which one is the best run FAC. But I do know which one will be the cleanest and have the fresh paint everywhere come July.......