XPO | Best Run Fac In The Midwest

jdog said:
I agree xin is the best reship wich is why i bid it #1 every year out of xsb.
a lot of people disagree wth me on this one. (glad someone finally does agree though) but i have to say, even with the little cliques going on and the often retarded acting supervisors, for the most part the drivers DO run the show, and it is one of the few places where I can go break freight, load my doors and the supervisors will leave me the )(@*$&% alone. I've been to entirly too many places where the FOS feels compelled to come over and explain to you how you are supposed to do your job (even though they only did it for a couple months before becoming an FOS) or just get in your way period (XSW comes to mind with those two).

i'm not sure about xsb fac because that is my barn. but i know the supervisors there are cool when i am around them. but in the three years i've been here i've seen at least five supervisors go elsewhere. i still realy like xin fac exspecialy since robert moved on.

the last time i was there (xsb) i told the fos i had 1.5 hr to work the dock any more then that and i would be out of hours.i put in 3 hr had to load my own freight which i didn't care about that but he should have gotten me some help.i put in a 15.5 hr day.and our guys that run there all they do is bi tch about xsb.

brutus said:
the last time i was there (xsb) i told the fos i had 1.5 hr to work the dock any more then that and i would be out of hours.i put in 3 hr had to load my own freight which i didn't care about that but he should have gotten me some help.i put in a 15.5 hr day.and our guys that run there all they do is bi tch about xsb.
Wow,Sorry I didn't know about that side.Have them speak to joel the F.O.M.,He's easy to talk to.It that don't work just send in the BIG RAGO.He will get them in line.:chairshot:

i cant believe noone said xcw. although i heard the guy in charge can be a little pain in the rectum if he dont like you..........

lonewolf said:
i cant believe noone said xcw. although i heard the guy in charge can be a little pain in the rectum if he dont like you..........
The little guy or the one above him.No matter who,They are doing what ever they have to make C.F. the best LTL company around and that's all that really matters.It's a matter of pride.Kool-aid anyone.

lonewolf said:
xcw sux. esp those retarded dock plates.

I'm going with the "if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it at all" way of thinking when it comes to opinions on midwest FAC's.

We're usually on the receiving end of the loads out in XMI and they are not pretty (to say the least.)

gfy said:
I heard they plan on fixing them soon,I think.
they need to, alot of freight gets torn up on them. hand loading 50 bicycles at 4:30 am with 180 miles ahead of ya sux too. damn chicagoland drivers holdin up freight operations!!!:chairshot: :1036316054:

badlionsfan said:
they need to, alot of freight gets torn up on them. hand loading 50 bicycles at 4:30 am with 180 miles ahead of ya sux too. damn chicagoland drivers holdin up freight operations!!!:chairshot: :1036316054:
You don't want to go there.And thats 03:30 our time

dexter215 said:
i heard xcn sucks. i think xfw or xsb is the best. they at least put out food and let you eat on the clock.
xfw puts out a nice spread for the holidays.They put a lot of work in to it.

Hello all you CCX'ERS, this is Fisherman from XJA whom retired. My bid for best run FAC was normaly XIN but that was always subject to change, especially now I hear Jeff D is off the reship. Spent many years running XIN and sure miss all you drivers !!

i think the fos's make all the differance on a well run dock. i run to xmp and if you deal with jason it is a good night. he knows his job and does it well and doesnt get in anyones way. then there is shawn who knows very little but always is in you way with stupid suggestions. i think you have to judge a fac by its fos's