XPO | Best Run Fac In The Midwest

as far as i am concerned xin is the best and if you really want my opinion salem il (xsw) is the worst. it was pretty good when g.sellers was fom now they got this guy fomr xdp who wants to turn XSW to LDP(little des plaines_ :hysterical:

huey29 said:
as far as i am concerned xin is the best and if you really want my opinion salem il (xsw) is the worst. it was pretty good when g.sellers was fom now they got this guy fomr xdp who wants to turn XSW to LDP(little des plaines_ :hysterical:
They need to clean house down there like they did years ago.

get out of the way

scroodigan said:
The best ones are when the fos's say here 's what you got can you make it work .. If not let me know asap so I can divert or kick out an early via ... then they get out of the way..
how true is that!! at the fac i go to thats exactly what our sector boss does and 9 times out of 10 we are going home on emptys and therefore are able (if we have to) to do a via to cover someone else and i think he really likes that!! coudos to him and our loaders who do such a great job!!

xmp

linehaul said:
i think the fos's make all the differance on a well run dock. i run to xmp and if you deal with jason it is a good night. he knows his job and does it well and doesnt get in anyones way. then there is shawn who knows very little but always is in you way with stupid suggestions. i think you have to judge a fac by its fos's
i agree with you ive run there too and jason is alright and shawn is an a@# .... well i wont go there .some of our drivers like him and some dont. xtm is a much better place to be except for steve.:poster_stupid:

wipeyourmgmt said:
i agree with you ive run there too and jason is alright and shawn is an a@# .... well i wont go there .some of our drivers like him and some dont. xtm is a much better place to be except for steve.:poster_stupid:
You forgot pat and the rest of his band.

wipeyourmgmt said:

I agree with your take on everything. However Jason's off to day outbound ops. I got along with him well. At least, he was understanding, especially if you worked hard. He noticed.
I guess I'm lucky, in that, I get along with Shawn too. I know of several drivers who can't stand him and he in turn makes life difficult for them...intentionally and that's wrong. Not proper use of management skills (or lack thereof!). I just assume stay on fos' "good side", because I can't stand my job as it is :puke: , and that could only make things worse!
Thank goodness I don't go to XMP often anymore...but was there last Thursday. That "Short-Dock" concept is a joke...why have a large facility if you're not going to use it? Some brilliant decision, most likely conceived behind a desk at XGO.
Personally, I enjoy XDM, only because it's not XMP and XTM!! Plus, it's brand new and if you avoid that dork Mark :bananapowerslide: ...you'll be fine...

best run

USA RUN IN SACTOWN IS A GREAT RUN TO UKC OR UBF YES BAKERFIELD CA BUT UOA AND UBA SUCK AND SO DOES USJ TRAFFIC IS WHY7 IT SUCKS :hysterical:

im sorry but XCW is by far the worst reship out there. rumor has it that the reason for the expansion is they are putting a gas chamber in at the end........ :shock:

paul wall said:
im sorry but XCW is by far the worst reship out there. rumor has it that the reason for the expansion is they are putting a gas chamber in at the end........ :shock:
that's why they call it aushwitz.

dork mark

BackHerUp said:
I agree with your take on everything. However Jason's off to day outbound ops. I got along with him well. At least, he was understanding, especially if you worked hard. He noticed.
I guess I'm lucky, in that, I get along with Shawn too. I know of several drivers who can't stand him and he in turn makes life difficult for them...intentionally and that's wrong. Not proper use of management skills (or lack thereof!). I just assume stay on fos' "good side", because I can't stand my job as it is :puke: , and that could only make things worse!
Thank goodness I don't go to XMP often anymore...but was there last Thursday. That "Short-Dock" concept is a joke...why have a large facility if you're not going to use it? Some brilliant decision, most likely conceived behind a desk at XGO.
Personally, I enjoy XDM, only because it's not XMP and XTM!! Plus, it's brand new and if you avoid that dork Mark :bananapowerslide: ...you'll be fine...
hey we have one of those in fargo:stupid:

pat

gfy said:
You forgot pat and the rest of his band.
oh yea we have pat and broke back steve.:Bondage: he likes pat. henery isnt bad just goes by the book to damn much and the other 2 i dont even knowexcept for our sector and he rocks:punk: he even took the heat when he screwed up and didnt try to pass it on to me. that says alot!!:wink1:

wipeyourmgmt said:
oh yea we have pat and broke back steve. he likes pat. henery isnt bad just goes by the book to damn much and the other 2 i dont even know except for our sector and he rocks. he even took the heat when he screwed up and didnt try to pass it on to me. that says alot!!

Hey wipeyourmgmt...

You do know that "Brokeback Steve", Henry ("Shakes") and the two new sector 1 and 2 f.o.s.'s are all related to Pat in way form or another. Of the two new ones, one is a musician in Pat's band, the other is a neighbor. Now, "Brokeback" Steve I heard is his neighbors' son and "Shakes" is also a neighbor or neighbors' son...

Hmmm...makes you kinda wonder...:bowdown: :Bondage:

BackHerUp said:
Hey wipeyourmgmt...

You do know that "Brokeback Steve", Henry ("Shakes") and the two new sector 1 and 2 f.o.s.'s are all related to Pat in way form or another. Of the two new ones, one is a musician in Pat's band, the other is a neighbor. Now, "Brokeback" Steve I heard is his neighbors' son and "Shakes" is also a neighbor or neighbors' son...

Hmmm...makes you kinda wonder...:bowdown: :Bondage:
I can see all is well in gods country.

BLAZERS BUDDY said:
Is there really a great reship out there???
They all are very good.Under the pride program they should be the same.In pride we trust.