XPO | Best Run Fac In The Midwest

gfy said:
They all are very good.Under the pride program they should be the same.In pride we trust.
pride program !?!?!? PRIDE PROGRAM?!?! honestly the only time the PRIDE program is implemented and in use to its full potential is when a pride review is going on. XIN had one last week.everybody is working more dilligently,safer,using dunnage,.supervisors are jumping through their a@# .acting stupid kinda like a puppet on string.you ever notice that?? when auditors,pride reviews and xgo's finest come to town thats when we all "take pride"

huey29 said:
pride program !?!?!? PRIDE PROGRAM?!?! honestly the only time the PRIDE program is implemented and in use to its full potential is when a pride review is going on. XIN had one last week.everybody is working more dilligently,safer,using dunnage,.supervisors are jumping through their a@# .acting stupid kinda like a puppet on string.you ever notice that?? when auditors,pride reviews and xgo's finest come to town thats when we all "take pride"
I llke to take a nice healthy pride everyday.

I agree with your take on everything. However Jason's off to day outbound ops. I got along with him well. At least, he was understanding, especially if you worked hard. He noticed.
I guess I'm lucky, in that, I get along with Shawn too. I know of several drivers who can't stand him and he in turn makes life difficult for them...intentionally and that's wrong. Not proper use of management skills (or lack thereof!). I just assume stay on fos' "good side", because I can't stand my job as it is :puke: , and that could only make things worse!
Thank goodness I don't go to XMP often anymore...but was there last Thursday. That "Short-Dock" concept is a joke...why have a large facility if you're not going to use it? Some brilliant decision, most likely conceived behind a desk at XGO.
Personally, I enjoy XDM, only because it's not XMP and XTM!! Plus, it's brand new and if you avoid that dork Mark :bananapowerslide: ...you'll be fine...

Why is shawn still employeed. He has messed up more than anyone and has made it hard for several employees there. He's gotta go:butt kiss: