ABF | Best Troll ever!

Really funny stuff, like telling Holland drivers that he had heard around the terminal that yellow was going to fold them and sell their equipment and terminals to fuel our expansion. Which probably wasn't too far out of the realm of possibility, which is exactly why he was a *****.

I also have to go with bean... joe the plumber or whoever he's calling himself these days. One just had to respect his determination when it came to not giving up.

I still remember when I woke up one morning and read his reply referring to me as the prostituting attorney while drinking my first cup of coffee. Talking about me getting my day started off with a smile... lol

To this day... Muler ribs me about that one.

Spaghetti? He was a real-life troll at my old company, and part of the reason that I didn't join until many years later. Lol

Spaghetti... that was one off the wall mother... lol

TOL even gave him his own section called Spaghetti's World... about aliens... comets...mind control and such... lol

Hey Muler... how about the most sissified troll? The most sneaky? I think we would agree on those choices too.

He wasn't exactly shy, but he also wasn't very outgoing. If you talked to him, he would talk to you. He had really bad back problems, so I imagine he was medicated quite a bit.

Spaghetti... that was one off the wall mother... lol

TOL even gave him his own section called Spaghetti's World... about aliens... comets...mind control and such... lol
By the way, what is TOL? I've heard it reference, but I never asked nor searcged.

When they ban Docker it was all down hill from there. He was a MOD there. He went from being a mod to being ban. Only my little buddy could do that.