Central Transport | Best wishes and good luck

boomerang

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey everyone. Just giving you all a shout out. I departed Vitran back in April and started driving for a company closer to home. That lasted 3 months when I finally got a call from a place where I applied in January with an offer of employment. I am no longer having to drive for a living, nor am I having to commute an hour to work! It is oh so nice to not have to worry about log books, roadside inspections or Roadrage!!! My only hope for you all is for a safe and profitable future. I know that I have set my hopes high,(I know where you work). I have been driving since '87 and have been longing for a change-something a little more challenging. I am not dissing the trucking industry, just the pot-hole, greased downhill slide that I felt I was on. Hopefully all of your effort will someday pay off and Vitran U.S. will once again become profitable. Dig your heels in, dot all of your I's and cross your T's and pray those highly intelligent, multi-talented people in D.C. don't think of some other regulation to further control your life and your paycheck. So long , and goodbye. Boomerang out.