Estes | best word to describe Estes

Now you can't work here and think like that a9... You gotta be more "company", like "the dew"...LMAO

Driver,ive worked for about 4 companies in the last several years,leaving for different reasons at each of them,and none of them were close to being a great job.Im of the assumption it doesnt exist in this industry anymore.Anybody that has been somewhere for 15-20 years would be in for a shock if they changed.Its not the same anymore,its what you can put up with..

After talking with a Plumber I know the other day, Union I might add, he is getting another raise, making it $37.00 a hour, and I wonder why I wanted to be a Truck Driver, where it seems all we do is take pay cuts, and don't give the crap that we just got raise, cause the things around you went up at the same time, just jump on one of those lovely hubs and you will take a pay cut to...

After talking with a Plumber I know the other day, Union I might add, he is getting another raise, making it $37.00 a hour, and I wonder why I wanted to be a Truck Driver, where it seems all we do is take pay cuts, and don't give the crap that we just got raise, cause the things around you went up at the same time, just jump on one of those lovely hubs and you will take a pay cut to...

There a lot of cost that goes into being a plumber.. Licenses.. Fees.. Bonded..State and Federal tests.. They tell me that if you miss more than two on the Fed test, you get suspended until you are told to take it again...

Some folks think I have it made just because my bills are paid, I have plenty of money, I work a low traffic 7 hour daylight schedule, I have a loving wife that don't keep a leash on me, women throw themselves at me, I have lots of friends and lots of cars vehicles but sometimes I just want to be left alone. :coffee1:

the parking enforcement guy a my university, makes over 45K a year, gets a full pension after 20 years and his kids go there for free...how you like them apples?

Some folks think I have it made just because my bills are paid, I have plenty of money, I work a low traffic 7 hour daylight schedule, I have a loving wife that don't keep a leash on me, women throw themselves at me, I have lots of friends and lots of cars vehicles but sometimes I just want to be left alone. :coffee1:
Your loving wife is the one who has it made. Imo.

Your loving wife is the one who has it made. Imo.

If a truck driver ain't never told the truth before, he just did with this statement right there. I remind her every day about it also. She seems to forget how lucky she is.
She does work a full time job though. She has a hard time being a "stay at home" mom for some reason. A smart person with a PhD once told me it's got a lot to do with the feeling of self worth.
It wouldn't bother me to be a stay at home dad. I already know I ain't worth a ****.

I gotta watch out for them cops when I am on my John Deere Mower, I just can not get that thing out without a cooler strapped to the back and a beverage in the holder..

Driver,ive worked for about 4 companies in the last several years,leaving for different reasons at each of them,and none of them were close to being a great job.Im of the assumption it doesnt exist in this industry anymore.Anybody that has been somewhere for 15-20 years would be in for a shock if they changed.Its not the same anymore,its what you can put up with..

I used to think that. It's hard to find that great job. A lot of guys I know love Estes. Yes some even love fedex.
Happiness is up to you. I know now I've never been happier.

I used to think that. It's hard to find that great job. A lot of guys I know love Estes. Yes some even love fedex.
Happiness is up to you. I know now I've never been happier.
It's called contentment. Some never find it, others like yourself do.

It's called contentment. Some never find it, others like yourself do.

I imagine contentment is easier to find when the only thing on your mind is, who's going to be your waitress, who's the singer and if your going to a least get one down before happy hour is over.