Holland | Bestway drivers all got hired

usfsactown

TB Lurker
Credits
They hired all except for those who didnt pass the **** test.Welcome to redeway,now go set those bestway trailers on fire & rollem down a hill! Those are some beatup,toreup trailers,& i refuse to deliver my quality frt. in those trailers.:nutkick:

Turtle has Reddaway recieved any new tractors, If so were they solid orange like ours at Holland. Grizz

Turtle has Reddaway recieved any new tractors, If so were they solid orange like ours at Holland. Grizz

Yeh they did. Not many in sothern california but they do have some. I don't know if they took the newest and painted them or if they came that color new. I know at bestway before the consolidation, they painted some of the internationals that we got from back east, from holland or dugan or where ever they got them.

They hired all except for those who didnt pass the **** test.Welcome to redeway,now go set those bestway trailers on fire & rollem down a hill! Those are some beatup,toreup trailers,& i refuse to deliver my quality frt. in those trailers.:nutkick:

Alot of those beatup Bestway trailers were OLD beatup Dugan tralers because we took them to bestway at the end what yellow didn't want Bestway got.
:hysterical:

Alot of those beatup Bestway trailers were OLD beatup Dugan tralers because we took them to bestway at the end what yellow didn't want Bestway got.
:hysterical:

Those old Dugan trailers were nice. 295's, 284's, and 288's. You must be thinking of the crap that we had before the Dugan trailers. A lot of the other crap is from Redstar. Most of the one's without a blue stripe are from Redstar. Both Reddaway and Bestway got those. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I think Holland got all of Redstar's good equipment (what was left of it).:1036316054:

Holland got alot of Red Star equipment, but I don't remember seeing any good Red Star equipment. All junk as far as I could tell.

Holland got alot of Red Star equipment, but I don't remember seeing any good Red Star equipment. All junk as far as I could tell.

I don't know what you mean by that statement about Red Star equipment, I have never seen any more than six to twelve leaking patches in any one trailer that we have from Red Star. That's not bad at all for trailers that have more than one-hundred patches each, lol.
And the tractors, at least you don't have to worry about getting written up for damaging one of them, who could ever tell what was new damage and what wasn't.:smilie_132:

It's amazing how all our new trailers and gears are disappearing in Texas. Reddaway has their share of junk and its finding its way down south.Then someone had the bright idea to paint a bunch of worn out twin screw volvos (million ++++++miles) to run on the road.The first one out ,back on a hook.Second one out,down four times in one trip.The upside is that pretty orange paint looks good on the side of the road.Kind of matches those orange triangles behind it.

It's amazing how all our new trailers and gears are disappearing in Texas. Reddaway has their share of junk and its finding its way down south.Then someone had the bright idea to paint a bunch of worn out twin screw volvos (million ++++++miles) to run on the road.The first one out ,back on a hook.Second one out,down four times in one trip.The upside is that pretty orange paint looks good on the side of the road.Kind of matches those orange triangles behind it.
Now thats funny:hysterical:

Reddaway has their share of junk and its finding its way down south..
It would be interesting to see what you guys call junk. Up here in Portland, Reddaway had 300 trailers to put up on the sale block. That whole list has been scrapped, and replaced with 500 Bestway trailers. I could send pictures of them piling up in the field next door if you'd like. You're not gonna see Reddaway brakes burning up like those prime examples of safety with Bestway on the side. Every time I cross a scale with a Bestway trailer, I grit my teeth and hold my breath. And I don't always make it out without talking to the man.

We have pretty orange tractors on POR. Then open up the door, and it's an old Dugan. The shop told us were gonna have the finest lookin turds in the fleet. They are being shipped out though - too long to pull trains with.

I was just making the statement that Reddaway has it's share of junk like we all do,and your right,Bestway had some junk but now its Reddaway junk to do as they see fit with.I was going by what has been coming into our yard. By the way I've seen pictures of the black D.A.R.E trailer.Pretty sharp! I hope they have more than one because if its the one that came in our yard it looked like crap.Beat up ,scratched up and looked as if it has not been washed since it was new.I hope you do have fantastic equipment.I wish we all did. (P.S.)We are all in this together.

We had newer singal axles (400k) in the city that the senior men drove. Then one day a list went up of witch ones were leaving. They told us Yellow was going to paint them and use them for there linehaul trucks.So after they were gone here come the million mile Fords that are ragged out.O well as long as the a/c works and i still get my 22.15 a hour it well be OK.

We had newer singal axles (400k) in the city that the senior men drove. Then one day a list went up of witch ones were leaving. They told us Yellow was going to paint them and use them for there linehaul trucks.So after they were gone here come the million mile Fords that are ragged out.O well as long as the a/c works and i still get my 22.15 a hour it well be OK.
Which begs the next question to be brought out.... Have you noticed the subsidaries driving the worn out dogs, and all the new equipment with Yellow, Roadway, and ABF on the side? Me thinks someone is trying to shine up their image, on the backs of the little companies that got them there.

Which begs the next question to be brought out.... Have you noticed the subsidaries driving the worn out dogs, and all the new equipment with Yellow, Roadway, and ABF on the side? Me thinks someone is trying to shine up their image, on the backs of the little companies that got them there.
As far as ABF goes they have more new equipment than any union company,maybe we need to get in the moving biz too.You are right Yellow and Roadway have more new equipment now than i ever remember them having.

As far as ABF goes they have more new equipment than any union company,maybe we need to get in the moving biz too.You are right Yellow and Roadway have more new equipment now than i ever remember them having.

It's called 'U-Pack'.

The office guy who thought that up has got to be an ex-Teamster.... That ain't my job- you pack!:hysterical: :hide: