Holland | Bestways contract???????????

Benny I wish I knew something to. I talked to a couple Dallas Drivers 2 weeks and they were having a Union meeting. There union wasn't telling them what the meeting was going to be about! Now 2 weeks have gone by and still NO NEWS!

Well thats good news to hear! Keep us informed in how the meeting goes! We all are very interested on how it turns out!

3Timeloser can you let us know what they offered you on a contract? I would be very interested what there wanting to give you workers and what they want to take back! Good luck and let us know whats going on ASAP!

The Company Offerd Only $3.00 Over 5yr And $11.00 For There Retirment...now That Is A Clear Ptc That Someone Is Getting Pay'ed Under The Table....open Yall's Eye's It Is Clear As Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys should go for a two year contract and then that would put you in right in line to get under the NMFA which is due to expire on 3/31/08 Just my thoughts.

Hey any Bestway drivers can tell us what your big meeting was for? We keep hearing your head contract man was talking to Yellow about a contract! Can you give us a clue what's going on?

3Timeloser said:
Bestway gave us their best & final offer. We'll just have to wait and see how the vote comes out.

I heard this "Best and Final Offer" was rejected, in the latest vote ? :nutkick: :nutkick: Whats going on guys ? Someone has to know something? This is a strange negotiation to say the least.