TForce | Better get your heads out of the clouds UPS dosen't need freight.

I sit listen to all you people whine about how bad you have it.

You Freight are all nonunion before UPS bought you. We tried to organize you way back in the day all you did was look down at us union people . No wave no how’s it going that’s all gone see you don’t know that generation . How people actually fought for there jobs do you remember the freight strike or the 97 package strike. I do, see package looks down at freight as you have been givin your contracts on the backs of package. You’ve never had to fight for what you have, I do wish UPS never bought Overnight the deal that was made not to be in the multi employer fund is what killed union freight. That’s what polished off the central states, so I say to you brother and sister you don’t know what a old school teamster has ever fought for put your ass on the line before the holiday tell your wife I need to fight for my job ever done that No.

Remember this your only as strong as your competition, your freight would be sucked up as fast as CF’s was. Now that was a union shop.
So I say to you put you cards on the table call there bluff if that’s what it is everyone on the street with a half brain knows Ups freight doesn’t make coin. It’s not going to hurt them to close up shop as that’s what there doing. Does anyone remember international bakery In KC they voted no then they closed. It’s a different world now do what you must. But most of all VOTE drag your brothers to the hall ...
Well, doesn't this help the situation! Nothing but hate here!

Yeah, and it’s only the old timers that get the option to stay in the more lucrative pension formula. VOTE NO![/QUOBubba Dump,
Facts are facts brother
Excuse me you devil worshipping, illuminati. Your ABF, go back to your den of iniquity. UPS Freight gets top wages and benefits, not to mention their single employer pension fund has real money in it. Not promises based on unrealistic actuarial assumptions.
Bubba Dump

What’s wrong with my post, it’s the truth. Who gives ass your the highest paid your company is what killed central states pension fund. Facts brother really money lol what did you think the multi employer fund is Monopoly money . Take your post go back down to the basement your mom is calling for you. You’ve been handed everything thing try fighting for what you want then you’ll know what a REAL TEAMSTER IS BROTHer so take your post back to overnite

I also remember when Walmart & Sam's had butchers.
The butchers on the west coast voted to join the meat cutters union.
Then the Walton family fired all of the butchers nation wide & started selling packaged meat.
So don't kid yourselves big companies have no problem trimming divisions that become troublemakers.

Last edited:
Bubba Dump

What’s wrong with my post, it’s the truth. Who gives ass your the highest paid your company is what killed central states pension fund. Facts brother really money lol what did you think the multi employer fund is Monopoly money . Take your post go back down to the basement your mom is calling for you. You’ve been handed everything thing try fighting for what you want then you’ll know what a REAL TEAMSTER IS BROTHer so take your post back to overnite
Dear Sir, As an ex/CSPF UPS PKG employee, I get a funding letter from three different pension funds. My part time years are in the same pension fund as UPS Freight, There is between 3 and 4 hundred thousand per participant if my memory serves me right.

I'd like to hear some of your stories about how you fought for what you got. I'll bet you a beer Pop, I got more scars from the fight than you do, snow flake.

Dear Sir, As an ex/CSPF UPS PKG employee, I get a funding letter from three different pension funds. My part time years are in the same pension fund as UPS Freight, There is between 3 and 4 hundred thousand per participant if my memory serves me right.

I'd like to hear some of your stories about how you fought for what you got. I'll bet you a beer Pop, I got more scars from the fight than you do, snow flake.

Your 36 years old I have a kid your age lol . You’ll never understand your to young. I have underwear as old as your post . 36 all you care about is $
Remember to attack the post not the member youngster. Piece Out

Your 36 years old I have a kid your age lol . You’ll never understand your to young. I have underwear as old as your post . 36 all you care about is $
Remember to attack the post not the member youngster. Piece Out
I never responded to your post. You are the one who attacked me, called me "BUBBA DUMP". I wept; my profile is fake, I have to protect myself from nuts like PAPPA JOHN, NO UNION FOOL/docker and now you.

And you guys wonder why the IBT and UPS take advantage of you. It’s because you’re all fighting about whose older, smarter, has the most years in, has the oldest underwear!?! Amateurs!

Excuse me you devil worshipping, illuminati. Your ABF, go back to your den of iniquity. UPS Freight gets top wages and benefits, not to mention their single employer pension fund has real money in it. Not promises based on unrealistic actuarial assumptions.
Hey look who it is, the dirtbag company man that comes around contract time & try’s to talk ::shit:: & always gets knocked down like a little bitch....38 year teamster....lol

Bubba Dump

We is nothing more then a troll who comes around & talks ::shit:: when someone’s contract is up.... ignore the p.o.s.

We is nothing more then a troll who comes around & talks :::shit::: when someone’s contract is up.... ignore the p.o.s.
GO40, you GOD less, illuminati, I'm quite happy with the new contract. UPS, did me right, on 1-1-2020 they are going to bump ex CSPF employees pension by 400 dollars. Encouraging me to stay an extra year to ensure a smooth transition to a seven day a week operation. The new weekend driver classification is going to be a plus for everyone.

The shippers and consumers will get weekend deliveries.

It will help reduce excessive overtime for full time drivers and eliminate the need to work up to 70 hours at Christmas.

The big winner will be the employee, a part timer will be elevated to full time, full time pension and pay.

GO40, you GOD less, illuminati, I'm quite happy with the new contract. UPS, did me right, on 1-1-2020 they are going to bump ex CSPF employees pension by 400 dollars. Encouraging me to stay an extra year to ensure a smooth transition to a seven day a week operation. The new weekend driver classification is going to be a plus for everyone.

The shippers and consumers will get weekend deliveries.

It will help reduce excessive overtime for full time drivers and eliminate the need to work up to 70 hours at Christmas.

The big winner will be the employee, a part timer will be elevated to full time, full time pension and pay.
More bullshit as usual, Thats what everyone wants less time with their family, 7 day operation (laughable) According to you its all about YOU, screw the junior man that has to be away from his family on the weekend as long as you get yours. I expect nothing less coming from a fine teamster such as yourself....

UPS is now helping YRC and ABF indirectly.
Maybe helping ABF. YRCW can't handle the freight they have now, can't keep the drivers they have, and have trouble hiring new drivers.
Any extra freight for YRCW becomes another problem.

More :horseshit: as usual, Thats what everyone wants less time with their family, 7 day operation (laughable) According to you its all about YOU, screw the junior man that has to be away from his family on the weekend as long as you get yours. I expect nothing less coming from a fine teamster such as yourself....
GO40 your batteries are low, better go park yourself under your pyramid. you GOD less illuminati. Right now the lower seniority drivers are being forced to work Saturdays. For many of them that will be their sixth day of work. Others might only work 5 days a week but their 2 days off will be on non consecutive days. They will be the main beneficiaries of the new weekend driver classification. The weekend driver classification will be filled with young part timers. Their mothers will be happy, UPS is working them on weekends. As opposed to them squandering their brain cells, partying like mad rats.