Central Transport | Better then ever.

What amazes me is how many drivers are afraid to drive in the snow living in the midwest? You should not be a truck driver if you are a fair weather driver! The world doesn't stop because of a snow storm.
I live in the Northeast & im not afraid to drive in the snow, but you have to know when to say when. Maybe if Central gave you sick day's you would not have to be a supertrucker, and would also refuse to pull trailer's with 2 feet of snow on the roof....

You and only you are responsible for the safe operation of your vehicle, if in your opinion and your opinion only it’s not safe to operate and your employer fires you then they are breaking the law.
In every state execpt montana we are at will employees non union they can terminate the employment at any time no reason required

I live in the Northeast & im not afraid to drive in the snow, but you have to know when to say when. Maybe if Central gave you sick day's you would not have to be a supertrucker, and would also refuse to pull trailer's with 2 feet of snow on the roof....
I have never seen Central ever force any driver to pull a load they felt was unsafe for any reason. If the drivers are uncomfortable due to a safety concern all they need to do is speak up. I have witnessed multiple drivers in the winter months say they did not feel safe due to road conditions and everytime they were sent home. The drivers that wanted to run were allowed to run.

I have never seen Central ever force any driver to pull a load they felt was unsafe for any reason. If the drivers are uncomfortable due to a safety concern all they need to do is speak up. I have witnessed multiple drivers in the winter months say they did not feel safe due to road conditions and everytime they were sent home. The drivers that wanted to run were allowed to run.
My initial response was about the 2 foot of snow some of your drivers in Pennsylvania driver around with on the trailer roofs....

My initial response was about the 2 foot of snow some of your drivers in Pennsylvania driver around with on the trailer roofs....
There are very few companies that have roof scrapers in there yards. I have never worked at any company that had one. I agree that this can be dangerous but I also know this is not just a Central issue. Trailers from all carriers can be seen with snow piled on their trailer roofs. The only place I have seen one was while I was delivering at Ice Mountain and it was out of order.

There are very few companies that have roof scrapers in there yards. I have never worked at any company that had one. I agree that this can be dangerous but I also know this is not just a Central issue. Trailers from all carriers can be seen with snow piled on their trailer roofs. The only place I have seen one was while I was delivering at Ice Mountain and it was out of order.
We have a vendor come in & shovel them off, they also go to where we have trailers spotted so their are no issues

Montana WDFEA wrongful discharge from employment act
Regardless of how long you have been in this business, be sure to copy & or record anything that might have a negative effect on working or not. The 2 reg's I mentioned earlier are only effective if you have something to back up a claim against your employer. The Boy Scout Motto is 'Be Prepared'. von.

Regardless of how long you have been in this business, be sure to copy & or record anything that might have a negative effect on working or not. The 2 reg's I mentioned earlier are only effective if you have something to back up a claim against your employer. The Boy Scout Motto is 'Be Prepared'. von.
Without a union your toast theres an old saying here in chicago"you cant fight city hall"so all you dreamers that think you and the TM are buddies will figure it out someday

Just want to thank the company for everything they have done for us drivers. We are very grateful for everything that has been done. Thank you.
Oh look someone took to many of there stupid pills today. Matty and Jr says now move faster and drive faster and make sure you check those hours worked and hours paid.

Oh look someone took to many of there stupid pills today. Matty and Jr says now move faster and drive faster and make sure you check those hours worked and hours paid.
They just need to hope they get their check because they don’t have direct deposit. Who in the hell doesn’t have direct deposit these days?

They just need to hope they get their check because they don’t have direct deposit. Who in the hell doesn’t have direct deposit these days?
I've worked for this Company since 2004, never once has my check been late, lost, not on time, or returned. When I worked for XPO, DIRECT DEPOSIT SUCKED, and I NEVER was paid timely! You bitterness towards this Company is just plain unfounded. I would rather have a paper check, then have to call the Company worrying if I am getting money in a bank account. SMH!

I've worked for this Company since 2004, never once has my check been late, lost, not on time, or returned. When I worked for XPO, DIRECT DEPOSIT SUCKED, and I NEVER was paid timely! You bitterness towards this Company is just plain unfounded. I would rather have a paper check, then have to call the Company worrying if I am getting money in a bank account. SMH!
Anyone that would rather have a paper check opposed to direct deposit deserves to work for Central Transport. Central Transports reputation precedes itself. They are the bottom feeders in LTL. No one even comes close! The ultimate cesspool.

This is the most ridiculous post I’ve seen in quite some time.

Anyone that would rather have a paper check opposed to direct deposit deserves to work for Central Transport. Central Transports reputation precedes itself. They are the bottom feeders in LTL. No one even comes close! The ultimate cesspool.
Same old same old lame comments from you losers that are jealous. Just wait maybe we will buy your company again and give you another shot. One second thought you'll probably get fired again because your a lazy turd that thinks everyone owes you something.:crybaby: