Yellow | Beware and BE Carefull!!

Hoosierky

Enjoying Life Everyday!
Credits
Last night, a Roadway driver was at the Chicago Southland Hotel when some poor excuse of a human got into his room. The scumbag took EVERYTHING, money, CDL, meds, clothes, etc while the driver was sleeping.

Make sure the locks and bolts are on. The police took a report, but you know how that goes. The driver was not injured, but until we can get out this dump, keep your guard up.

Last night, a Roadway driver was at the Chicago Southland Hotel when some poor excuse of a human got into his room. The scumbag took EVERYTHING, money, CDL, meds, clothes, etc while the driver was sleeping.

Make sure the locks and bolts are on. The police took a report, but you know how that goes. The driver was not injured, but until we can get out this dump, keep your guard up.
I always checked my windows and locked my door. The maids would always un-lock windows to air out while cleaning. That motel was in a terrible area of Charlotte. Shooings and killings. My question for that driver is: Will you lock your door now??????