SEFL | BEWARE OF THE SLUG!!!!!!!!! You are giving him life

also i have to add i love the sports analogies-the great ones want the ball everytime,you think give a hoot about the guy on the sidelines watching.you think kurt warner cares that matt lienart is making 60 million for watching?heck no!hes making a fraction of that.but guess what? hes playin baby! hes gettin it done.he knows and everybody else knows that hes one of the main reasons the cardinals are where they are at.along with the rest of guys that sell out everytime they take the field.i get fired up on this subject,we get paid to do a job,we get paid to do all we can do.it is wrong to occupy valuable time and energy worrying about joe blow who probably couldnt find his truck if he backed into it 3 times and a foghorn went off.they arent worth it .like the nike commercial says JUST DO IT.do it everyday.God bless all .be happy .be content.be proud.

ben i was trying to say that also...forget about the slug....i have been drving a few years and i have always let it all hang out...thats the way i was raised....and think its a boomer thang......i do get alot more tired now...really tired in the afternoon.....just like the older players but i keep pluging along.....i can hardly wait for retirement .....its not fun wishing you could do what you use to do and cant....but i would put my numbers up against anyones in the company and i do wish i had an easer run....and maybe i will one day...for now i am doing all i can and i hope that the company takes that into fact....i dont like to say this but i am getting slower rather than faster.....

ben i was trying to say that also...forget about the slug....i have been drving a few years and i have always let it all hang out...thats the way i was raised....and think its a boomer thang......i do get alot more tired now...really tired in the afternoon.....just like the older players but i keep pluging along.....i can hardly wait for retirement .....its not fun wishing you could do what you use to do and cant....but i would put my numbers up against anyones in the company and i do wish i had an easer run....and maybe i will one day...for now i am doing all i can and i hope that the company takes that into fact....i dont like to say this but i am getting slower rather than faster.....

It's not about age. Why age ever was introduced into this thread is beyond me????? It's about the people who drag their feet and do not try to be a productive associate and be a team player!!! And at the mental and physical expense of the go getter. Age is not the variable-ignorance is!!!!

:bowdown:do forgive me of my short comings....i misunderstood the post...just trying to help...go ahead and enjoy your brandy and cigars....again sorry.......

It's not about age. Why age ever was introduced into this thread is beyond me????? It's about the people who drag their feet and do not try to be a productive associate and be a team player!!! And at the mental and physical expense of the go getter. Age is not the variable-ignorance is!!!!

no need to apologize, you are sincere and that's what counts!!!!

guys like racehorse and others are probably 3 times the man that soemof the young slugs are.they were raised up working hard ,and even if they are a tad slower now than in years past.they still put others to shame .younger guys have never really had the chances some of us have had to be physical and know what its like to truly bust yer can and sleep like a baby at night .i think alot of us with military experience also have an advantage ,where it isnt a foreign concept to challenge ones self and to be proud of enduring difficult circumstances.i know i thrive on it.

:bowdown:do forgive me of my short comings....i misunderstood the post...just trying to help...go ahead and enjoy your brandy and cigars....again sorry.......

no need to to apologize, you are true and compassionate and seem to be a team player!

guys like racehorse and others are probably 3 times the man that soemof the young slugs are.they were raised up working hard ,and even if they are a tad slower now than in years past.they still put others to shame .younger guys have never really had the chances some of us have had to be physical and know what its like to truly bust yer can and sleep like a baby at night .i think alot of us with military experience also have an advantage ,where it isnt a foreign concept to challenge ones self and to be proud of enduring difficult circumstances.i know i thrive on it.

You said a mouthful benbai66!!! Without the experienced, the youngsters can not learn.

Good work ethic and attitude will prevail. If times get tougher, and they very well may, the "slugs" won't last. Mike Huckabee said it best on his program, In these tight times customer service will decide who the players are. The best will survive.:smilie_132:

i have no incentive to work harder when i see guys taking several breaks and hour lunches, ill be a team player and play on there team.

You seem to be circumventing the issue at hand, my question I asked you, has nothing to do with sports, and sport hail mary scenarios! So I will ask you again, in a workplace(leave sports out of your answer) how are you rewarding the employee's who go out and busts their balz all day and the employee who drags their feet and does only bulk drops and pickups. Your previous reply's was to pay them the same!!!!! Now, please bear with me, because I know you are all about football when answering questions regarding your rebuttals, so I will ask you again, this time in terminology you are well versed in: Football!!!! Hang on here....You are a owner of a team, ( I know, please just bear with me ) and your recruiters have signed on 2 kick return players to play for you this season. After the first 5 (five ) games both kick return players have shown their potential and worth per game. The 1st one named Excelatory Whatastory # 17, is just that. A fast footed employee, trying to find a clear route to victory at any cost to his professional status that it takes to succeed. Taking every opponent confrontational act as a personal confrontation on him, EW. for short, is a real tool and performer!! Now, the 2nd kick return player is named Dragonmyfeet Stittingnmyseat, # -67 he is 1/4 Korean and 3/4 Ecuadorian pygmy Indian twice removed. He plays in a reserve stance:do what is only necessary, in order to keep my position and in no way do anything that will keep me from growing into a real employee!!!! His motto: why do my best when the rest do the most-i get the same check as them!!!! Now, as a owner, who do you want to pay for their actions Excelotory or Dragonmyfeet? Remember it is an open ended contract that they signed based on performance(= #'s) Dragonmyfeet should be hitting the beat, Excelatory should be reaping the glory!!!!
If SEFL has to bring linehaul drivers off the road to peddle frt and let the slugs drive 600 mile between two lines in order to keep out company healthy, thats what we need to do. This isnt the time to be training newbees. We need SEALS in the water, and Speical Forces on the roofs. When the firing has ceased, we will rest.