New Penn | Beware!! Video cameras!!

newpenn107

TB Regular
Credits
Let your guys know to not be stupid. Video cameras are in effect at newpenn. Never had them at our barn, but they do now. And they are catching people.
Just Warning you guys... pass it on!!

what are they catching people doing? or is it not doing that is being caught on film? nobody likes being filmed when they don't know about it., but if your doing your job, you got nothing to worry about. they have had them at #03 for a while now.and there not just pointing in the dock area. just do the job you were hired to do, and i'll bet nobody has any problems, camera's around or not. are you NO voters getting paranoid now? i don't think anybody from the top on down has a problem with the first vote of NO. nobody at this company likes anything about yrcw.but it came to chooseing keeping npme alive for as long as possable with a YES vote. this time the YES won , most likely because of the yrcw threats of mergeing npme with yrc, basically , saying the end of npme. life is better at npme than at yrc or most likely unemployment.the voteing is done, npme gets to live another week or month, or maybe years. either way, if your doing your job, no matter how many cameras go online, you got nothing to worry about.

I post a warning to let other newpenn terminals know and make sure they let their guys know to do their jobs and not get stupid.
And you come on here on a rant about yrc and the no voters?? -------------

allnightrain44 is right! and anyone who needs to be warned to "DO THEIR JOB" because they might get caught screwing off may not be ready for the working world anyhow.

Once again slave you chime in with a bunch of irrelevant B.S. The man puts out a little heads up and you try to take another shot at someone. So what if they have had cameras at camp hill they have'nt had in alot of other terminals. A nd just to set the record straight the cameras can't be used for discipline. The company also has to notify the local union that they are present. Once again this issue has nothing to do with which way the vote went, but I guess you yes men have to make it what everything is about.

I am not taking shots at anyone, all I said was that none of us should have to be "warned"
to do what we are paid to do. Every mall in the country has video surveillance but I don't recall anyone ever standing at the entrance warning people not to steal because of it!

Take it for what it was...a post to give everyone a heads up and to work smart and be smart..if you want to debate it then go right ahead.
I posted it and I am done with it.

Once again slave you chime in with a bunch of irrelevant B.S. The man puts out a little heads up and you try to take another shot at someone. So what if they have had cameras at camp hill they have'nt had in alot of other terminals. A nd just to set the record straight the cameras can't be used for discipline. The company also has to notify the local union that they are present. Once again this issue has nothing to do with which way the vote went, but I guess you yes men have to make it what everything is about.

Just stopped by to read this thread, and yes, cameras can be used for discipline, if you are stealing! Also if cameras are present, there Must be signage out side of the building, that cameras are in use.:smilie_132:

what are they catching people doing? or is it not doing that is being caught on film? nobody likes being filmed when they don't know about it., but if your doing your job, you got nothing to worry about. they have had them at #03 for a while now.and there not just pointing in the dock area. just do the job you were hired to do, and i'll bet nobody has any problems, camera's around or not. are you NO voters getting paranoid now? i don't think anybody from the top on down has a problem with the first vote of NO. nobody at this company likes anything about yrcw.but it came to chooseing keeping npme alive for as long as possable with a YES vote. this time the YES won , most likely because of the yrcw threats of mergeing npme with yrc, basically , saying the end of npme. life is better at npme than at yrc or most likely unemployment.the voteing is done, npme gets to live another week or month, or maybe years. either way, if your doing your job, no matter how many cameras go online, you got nothing to worry about.
You are a moron, who was talking about the vote MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not sticking up for that idiot but what does the way he voted have to do with anything? I voted yes and i don't give a ::shit:: where they put their cameras so give up on the yes men BULLshit already!!!!!!!!Every one had the right to vote anyway they wanted!!!!

I am not sticking up for that idiot but what does the way he voted have to do with anything? I voted yes and i don't give a ::shit:: where they put their cameras so give up on the yes men BULLshit already!!!!!!!!Every one had the right to vote anyway they wanted!!!!

Deville, read allnightrains first post on here, He brought up about the no voters. Then you will understand why boston25 made his comment.

Just stopped by to read this thread, and yes, cameras can be used for discipline, if you are stealing! Also if cameras are present, there Must be signage out side of the building, that cameras are in use.:smilie_132:

I would bet that newpenn went by the books on installing the video cameras, I believe you have to post signs only if what you might record can record the general public. If you are only recording what goes on in the yard then I don't think they have to post anything. But it's all being looked into.

call me a moron,hey i feel more at home being called an *******, ok.alls i said was a smart comment about certain voters being pariond about the cameras.i said days before the camera thing it's time to just get back to work. but it turns out that #14 has or had 2 bigger morons than i could ever be. hence the real reason for cameras in the first place. stealing high value freight from one of your biggest customers. i here the pictures are priceless. the only npme people other than your people that come in there are road drivers,roll in park, can't wait to punch to get the clock rolling, and when were ready, were outa there, but thanks for the heads up. tell me though np107, as a union stewart,after seeing what was caught on camera, you going to fight to get there jobs back? i here the one had around the same senoirty as you. npme as a company is fighting to keep it's integrity alive,as well as us running as a seperate company ,fighting the yrcw crap also. this is the last kind of thing we need to start happening at our terminals.

call me a moron,hey i feel more at home being called an *******, ok.alls i said was a smart comment about certain voters being pariond about the cameras.i said days before the camera thing it's time to just get back to work. but it turns out that #14 has or had 2 bigger morons than i could ever be. hence the real reason for cameras in the first place. stealing high value freight from one of your biggest customers. i here the pictures are priceless. the only npme people other than your people that come in there are road drivers,roll in park, can't wait to punch to get the clock rolling, and when were ready, were outa there, but thanks for the heads up. tell me though np107, as a union stewart,after seeing what was caught on camera, you going to fight to get there jobs back? i here the one had around the same senoirty as you. npme as a company is fighting to keep it's integrity alive,as well as us running as a seperate company ,fighting the yrcw crap also. this is the last kind of thing we need to start happening at our terminals.

No one was being paranoid about cameras, I was stating a fact that there are now cameras. And as far as certain voters, there was one of each. (so whats your point now?)And since you have your head up someones *** maybe you can tell me what was on video, Because I never saw any actual video.

What's a stewart??? Isn't that the drive-in root beer place where you order from the car. I'm really confused, what does a fast food joint have to do with this. :Off-Topic::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Had them for years out West was a big deal when they put them up.
Most use they get here is the SOM sits in his chair and watches the dock.
They are all linked together so your Big Brothers can watch you from anywhere.
Our GOM sits home on weekends and will spy on everyone. (He has no life)

I hear there are men damaging company equipment in some of the terminal. I hope who ever knows about this has the balls to take care of it. Just like stealing when you damage company property you steal from all of us. I'm assuming the guy's who damaged this equipment were no votes. Well why are they still here. Where are all the jobs that everyone was running too. Every night I go to work and hear all these guy's telling me I have this lined up and that lined up but the next night there still here! Must not be that bad of a place to work. But then again these same guy's could not make it on their work records so they must be protected.