New Penn | Beware!! Video cameras!!

I hear there are men damaging company equipment in some of the terminal. I hope who ever knows about this has the balls to take care of it. Just like stealing when you damage company property you steal from all of us. I'm assuming the guy's who damaged this equipment were no votes. Well why are they still here. Where are all the jobs that everyone was running too. Every night I go to work and hear all these guy's telling me I have this lined up and that lined up but the next night there still here! Must not be that bad of a place to work. But then again these same guy's could not make it on their work records so they must be protected.

Do you think it was some of the original 700+ NO voters or was it the 300+ NO voters after the 2nd vote. Or maybe it was some of the NO voters who Changed their vote to YES. Which NO voter was it??? The one who changed their votes after threats or the one's who didn't changed there vote Why would you assume the NO voters would damage equipment. Are you telling me since you voted YES you are a happy camper, that you couldn't wait to give back that money and Pension. So all the yes voters are happy and would never do that. Your post is one of the most idiotic assumptions I have ever read on this board. The way you figured that out you could change your name to Keeptrucking CSI.:eck13::eck13::eck13:

Do you think it was some of the original 700+ NO voters or was it the 300+ NO voters after the 2nd vote. Or maybe it was some of the NO voters who Changed their vote to YES. Which NO voter was it??? The one who changed their votes after threats or the one's who didn't changed there vote Why would you assume the NO voters would damage equipment. Are you telling me since you voted YES you are a happy camper, that you couldn't wait to give back that money and Pension. So all the yes voters are happy and would never do that. Your post is one of the most idiotic assumptions I have ever read on this board. The way you figured that out you could change your name to Keeptrucking CSI.:eck13::eck13::eck13:

:popcorn: Yes vote :popcorn: no vote :popcorn: No one cares except for the few who keep bringing it up.Get over it ..It is time to move forward . Irishman 107,I like that"" Keeptrucking CSI''" could make a good internet TV series,,maybe even prime time:shift:

Bottom line is two guys lost thier jobs,for the rest of us this should be a lesson learned,they will catch you sooner or later,so if things get bad,look for a part time job on weekends until things get better.

Bottom line is two guys lost thier jobs,for the rest of us this should be a lesson learned,they will catch you sooner or later,so if things get bad,look for a part time job on weekends until things get better.
Aren't you gonna fill us in with the details:shift:Two guys lost jobs??? would that be from your term????