FedEx Freight | Bids?

fireman

Sep 16, 1964 - Jan 27, 2022
Rest In Peace
Credits
Does anyone Know when bid sheets coming out? Or anything on new bids added? GBO complete darkness as always.Til it happens or not.:duh:

Heard several rumors about our area changing things around dont know Like I told one of our guys I will beleive it when I see it in black and white on the sheet..........

fireplug said:
Does anyone Know when bid sheets coming out? Or anything on new bids added? GBO complete darkness as always.Til it happens or not.:duh:
They asked to have three runs added in STL but you know how that works, they rarely get what they ask for.

Even if they do get them we lost 1 due to a day time driver complaining that it didn't run often enough, usually ran 3 days a week and sometimes only 2, the other days he would run extra board, his reasoning for getting it cancelled, you ready for this??....................

He didn't like sitting by the phone the 2 maybe 3 days waiting for the extra board call, so he complained till he got it abolished so he could................ run extra board ALL week!! Who out there would love to have a day bid even if it runs 3 times a week and the other 2 you get to run a different day bid?? :duh: :duh:

So even if they approve all 3 new bids in reality we would be gaining 2.

FM

Next bid is effective July 10. So in Bos they come out a few days before. We are always in the dark in Bos too, just can't find the light switch.