TForce | Big announcement Friday!

Here's your big announcement. the company has publicly admitted that it is making money, even though it has been crying poverty all year long.

So I'm saying that we are busy. We have lots of rented trailers in the yard to.

It's the third quarter. This is always the busiest time of the year. And when November rolls around, we will slow down to a trickle and some people will not work very much until March. That has alway been the pattern at the LTL business.

i know this is the busy season buts it more than usual. Wednesday we hit the most stops per day that i have ever seen.

I would agree, when I started, there was about 42 city/p&d drivers employed at our barn and everyone worked 12 hour days. NOW there is around 68 drivers (I think), AND we just hired 5 drivers on top of that, plus everyone is pretty much working 10-14 hour days including 10%ers. (this is just in 4 years)

So yes, I would say were busier than normal. Atleast more than what I've seen too....

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm told Monday, YRC is out. Several Penske trailers were brought in today, in anticipation of double the frt. We shall see. :bananapartyhat:
Cant come up with anything better than that? Thats an old one....you must be new here. Nobody gets worked up over that tired old rumor.

I would agree, when I started, there was about 42 city/p&d drivers employed at our barn and everyone worked 12 hour days. NOW there is around 68 drivers (I think), AND we just hired 5 drivers on top of that, plus everyone is pretty much working 10-14 hour days including 10%ers. (this is just in 4 years)

So yes, I would say were busier than normal. Atleast more than what I've seen too....

We we have lost 7 local cartage workers in the past 2 years. And never hired anyone to replace them. So I guess it is regional.

Wow, give some advice to our TM so we can be busier.

B.S. on any Buyout

All Buyout storys are B.S. , as nobody will touch CRY-YRC till all the pension debt is gone :mad:

Need a new rumor

the UPS one has been over done so we need a NEW Rumor !! so here it is CONWAY is Buying us ,and then we get to all go back to FULL PAY !!! and the Road Drivers have to hook & drop there own trailers !!! note next weeks Rumor is that Fed-Ex is buying us !!!: