AAA Cooper | Big Announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AACT is not going anywhere, one of the last ethically and family controlled companies..Don't look for the Dove's to cash in, they believe in what they are doing, and respect the people who work for them. It's not about money with them, they already got theirs....February 1st is a good day to plant potatoes, not rumors...chill out

Don't be so sure.I gave cooper 6 yrs in phl I worked my way up from pt dock to driver to driver mechanic to lead man to inbound ops and when I realized if I wanted to move hire up the ladder I would have to transfer I quit I left on good terms and stayed aboard pt.I would come in on saturdays and do pms and change tires.But mr ethics him self reid said"AS LONG AS YOU GUYS ARE WILLING TO WORK HARD YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A JOB AT AAA COOPER" 3 years after that 1yr after i quit the guys who I worked with for the last six years showed up for work one monday morning and the gates were locked and the cops were there.Each person was instructed they have five minutes each to get there stuff out and they are no longer employed by aaa.Most of the drivers were family men and two of the girls in the office were single mothers.I just thought you might want to read this before you go thinking about how great reid is.If his dad was still in charge that would of never happened.You might want to also look into the sales rep who aaa had to settle with because she was fired for being pregnant because aaa didn't like the idea of her facing the customers.The tm that was told to fire her lost his job for doing so even though he was instructed to do so.

20/20 Hindsight,
Welcome to Truckingboards. Spread the word to your co-workers and have them join too. Get this AAA Cooper Forum rolling.

Most of the kids of the founder of a company never treat the employees as their father did....the old man started with nothing and knew the workers made him what he has...the kids grew up with a silver spoon in there mouth and 7 ply toilet paper so they wouldn't get there hands dirty. Reid is no different than the other brats that took over their fathers pride and joy. You need to call him every day and thank him for letting you work there...

Aaa

I know dozens of people who would love to work at the Dothan,AL location of AAA. My saying has always been....If you don't like a place where you work....leave and let someone else work there who needs the job.

here is my big annoucment if you are a former phl driver chances are you drove for me if you are looking for a job contact me.you can use my name at fedex freight or if you want to get in at yellow dave is now a center mgr in cherry hill call him.and they are looking for drivers

who cares who buys who,do your job and get a life.if cooper does buy another company it makes no difference to the average employee.

:chairshot: We here at the boards have been bantering about this for a while.Doing our jobs and getting lives are what trucking is all about.Lighten up!!! we're having fun with it.It's like pro wrestling,not to be taken seriously.

here is my big annoucment if you are a former phl driver chances are you drove for me if you are looking for a job contact me.you can use my name at fedex freight or if you want to get in at yellow dave is now a center mgr in cherry hill call him.and they are looking for drivers

wouldint mind getting on at fed ex

Saw all during the week a Pitt Ohio driver pulling a AAA big box around on his peddle run in VA. Is that a inter service agreement you guys have with them.