Yellow | Big announcement

jimbobillybob

TB Regular
Credits
Big Announcement coming Next Month,,,,,,,,,,alway's next month as dirtball used to say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the way where is dirtball have not heard of him in a long time??????????

J.B. Hunt to purchase YRCW Companies, Bill Z just e-mailed me.:butt kiss::woot::woot:
Don't tell anyone.
As soon as the pay concession goes thru Mr. Hunt also a personal friend of mine told me he will take over YRCW.

Too bad JB Hunt slipped on the ice on his front porch causing his untimely death. JB wont be buying anything. Maybe Zollars can communicate with the dead? He says he can predict the future.

Why does J.B.Hunt paint their trailer doors yellow?
So their drivers can tell which end to back under.

The J.B. Hunt trucking company has announced the death of founder J.B. Hunt, who has been hospitalized since a fall. The news release:

J. B. Hunt Transport Services regretfully announces the death of our founder Johnnie Bryan Hunt, Sr. Mr. Hunt was 79 years old.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu74W5...ww.todaystrucking.com/news.cfm?intDocID=17131

JB Hunt

Is that how he died?
This is only partially true. JB's dog Blue had his 00's frozen to the porch. After 2 hours of hearing Blue's call in pain, JB took the time out from counting the $$s that he was STEALING from the drivers to step out onto that icy porch only to find his fate. But with his fall good old Blue was broken free.:1036316054:RIP