Central Transport | big back pay bonuses and perks

anyone hear this ????

I heard Santi Clause is real and hung out wit da Easter bunny nd toof fairy during the off season. I also heard the American Dollar is worth a Dollar. I heard Obama was the next best thing to Jesus...

I heard Santi Clause is real and hung out wit da Easter bunny nd toof fairy during the off season. I also heard the American Dollar is worth a Dollar. I heard Obama was the next best thing to Jesus...

We do not discuss politics on this thread. There is a thread for that.

Guess I'm just a nonconformist nd don't give a ****e whether u or anyone else thinks I should nd should not discuss. ..sooo OWEL ..HAHAHA.. go vote um in agn

Guess I'm just a nonconformist nd don't give a ****e whether u or anyone else thinks I should nd should not discuss. ..sooo OWEL ..HAHAHA.. go vote um in agn

We all know you are a conservative and in that you are in no way a trail blazer. We know you are a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ as well. However, we have rules on the board.

We all know you are a conservative and in that you are in no way a trail blazer. We know you are a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ as well. However, we have rules on the board.

ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ? I must have missed something from one of his older posts.

Not even close. Go follow ur rules. Suk down all the crap D.K. spews into ur head. And when u see a post mention Obama nd Jesus., go ahead nd believe it must be from a politically motivated conservative. . U are by far the typical crybaby driver type that WE have dealt with for a third of our carreers. Keep driving eyes wide shut to the real things that matter in life you'll be one of Mannys 1000's of favorite scrubs ..lolololol

Depending on one religious beliefs Mr. Obama may be better than Jesus. We are a country of many religions and non religions. I am not so sure about Mr. Obama, but the Ted Cruz guy is quite a wack job.

Can you imagine shutting down the govt like Cruz did without knowing what it would shut down. How can he be surprised the WW II memorial is closed? What a douche.

I guess we are talking politics on the Vitran board so let's do it right.

Not even close. Go follow ur rules. Suk down all the crap D.K. spews into ur head. And when u see a post mention Obama nd Jesus., go ahead nd believe it must be from a politically motivated conservative. . U are by far the typical crybaby driver type that WE have dealt with for a third of our carreers. Keep driving eyes wide shut to the real things that matter in life you'll be one of Mannys 1000's of favorite scrubs ..lolololol

Some of us believe in things like the rule of law and following the rules we said we would. Thats all. No cry baby baby here, but there is a time and place for everything.

Nope. Sounds like another lie just to keep us working long enough to complete the transition.

Wow. The Vitran forum sure has gone to the sewer rats since the Central purchase.

Nope. Sounds like another lie just to keep us working long enough to complete the transition.

Tru dat... jus continue being all u cn b.. a professional steering wheel holder a nutter manny moron wit no future

Actually guy I never worked for Vitran or Central. I'm starting to work with FedEx Freight. Oh, and congratulations on becoming the first to make my ignore list. I'm sure these trolls will soon lose interest on the board after the dust settles on the purchase.