Central Transport | big back pay bonuses and perks

Neither, I did put sum worthless time in at CT nd hold no grudges. I also provided my servitude to PJaX as well as Vitran. Oddly enough I did make many friends and few enemies along the way. Any anger presented in my posts are more a disgust at seeing the ones I've come to care about be bamboozled by the scumbags that turn the kettle black ovr nd ovr. On top of that, I'm pretty bored today.The lil beotches that spit the puzzzzzzyazz whinney " made it on my ignore list", honestly I don't even care jus at all.. I'm jus having fun conversating...
jeepster

Depending on one religious beliefs Mr. Obama may be better than Jesus. We are a country of many religions and non religions. I am not so sure about Mr. Obama, but the Ted Cruz guy is quite a wack job.

Can you imagine shutting down the govt like Cruz did without knowing what it would shut down. How can he be surprised the WW II memorial is closed? What a douche.

I guess we are talking politics on the Vitran board so let's do it right.

Obama better than Jesus? That's just sad to even type that Luci. As far as closing the WWII memorial thats all on Obama, there are no gates to it, its an open air park, they actually spent money to set up barricades. Its no different than closing the boat ramps at the lakes, really? You have to close an unmanned strip of concrete that goes into the lake? There really are two Americas, I don't understand why we fight it. Those that want high taxes, and the government to take care of them from cradle to grave can live on one side. And those that cherish freedom, liberty and just want the goverment to leave them alone can live on the other.

Sorry I missed the General's old post but I have better things to do with my time than look through everyones old posts

Obama better than Jesus? That's just sad to even type that Luci. As far as closing the WWII memorial thats all on Obama, there are no gates to it, its an open air park, they actually spent money to set up barricades. Its no different than closing the boat ramps at the lakes, really? You have to close an unmanned strip of concrete that goes into the lake? There really are two Americas, I don't understand why we fight it. Those that want high taxes, and the government to take care of them from cradle to grave can live on one side. And those that cherish freedom, liberty and just want the goverment to leave them alone can live on the other.

Sorry I missed the General's old post but I have better things to do with my time than look through everyones old posts

If you missed the retired baby killers racism you are blind, not just not looking.

I know several people of Jewish faith who do not see much in Jesus. I am a christian, but others do not have to be for me to befriend them.

Simple minded views of the world like yours is when folks see only two types of Americans. I guess your simple view makes you feel safe.

Closed is closed. If you drive around this weekend to some parks you will see barracades up blocking entrances that were not blocked before because the parks are CLOSED.

Im not an Obama fan, but I think all you Obama bashers are mostly simple minded folks clinging onto simple ideas short enough to be on bumper sticker.

Depending on one religious beliefs Mr. Obama may be better than Jesus. We are a country of many religions and non religions. I am not so sure about Mr. Obama, but the Ted Cruz guy is quite a wack job.

Can you imagine shutting down the govt like Cruz did without knowing what it would shut down. How can he be surprised the WW II memorial is closed? What a douche.

I guess we are talking politics on the Vitran board so let's do it right.

Knock it off luci, stop talking politics. Many of us support Ted Cruz, he is most certainly not a wack job and he did not shut down the government, Obama did.

OK, we are equal on the politics. I won't discuss again as long as you don't.

If you missed the retired baby killers racism you are blind, not just not looking.

I know several people of Jewish faith who do not see much in Jesus. I am a christian, but others do not have to be for me to befriend them.

Simple minded views of the world like yours is when folks see only two types of Americans. I guess your simple view makes you feel safe.

Closed is closed. If you drive around this weekend to some parks you will see barracades up blocking entrances that were not blocked before because the parks are CLOSED.

Im not an Obama fan, but I think all you Obama bashers are mostly simple minded folks clinging onto simple ideas short enough to be on bumper sticker.

I see, so closed is closed when it applies to people who protected us from the (⊙▃⊙)s, but closed isnt closed when it is for an immigration rally?
I feel safe because I'm simple minded? I didn't feel safe when Bush signed the patriot act and I don't feel any safer knowing that the Obama administration has allowed the NSA to expand it powers either. Why is it simple minded to think that it is impossible for 300+ million people to all think alike and to want to live under the same rules,regulations and level of government involvement? Simple minded is thinking that everyone who disagrees with Obama's policies is a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.

Knock it off luci, stop talking politics. Many of us support Ted Cruz, he is most certainly not a wack job and he did not shut down the government, Obama did.

Then support him on the thread for politics, not on here!

So I have to knock it off but the man who started talking politics does not? Hmmmm...that sounds like a pick and choose to me. I even politely asked that we not talk politics but it is still my fault because I do not agree with you?

I see, so closed is closed when it applies to people who protected us from the (⊙▃⊙)s, but closed isnt closed when it is for an immigration rally?
I feel safe because I'm simple minded? I didn't feel safe when Bush signed the patriot act and I don't feel any safer knowing that the Obama administration has allowed the NSA to expand it powers either. Why is it simple minded to think that it is impossible for 300+ million people to all think alike and to want to live under the same rules,regulations and level of government involvement? Simple minded is thinking that everyone who disagrees with Obama's policies is a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ.

Not sure where you get I think someone is ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ for not agreeing Obama. Please explain.

There has never been a time when everyone wants all the same. Not even parties want the same thing within themselves.

I do not condone the immigration rally but it was allowed and the ww II rally was allowed as well.

God Bless America. . Even us simple minded TRUE PATRIOTS ND LOVERS OF FREEDOM....

Unfortunately it is the policies and politics of the globalist movement and agenda that has put this country and industry in the condition it is. So u see, it is perfectly legitimate to intertwine the two in the thread. Lolo lol. .It is not appropriate to label someone based on 10 posts according to the way script is read only to make asssssumptions as luci does. What a grown up outta do, is not address what they do not wish to discuss..Or what they really have no credible knowledge on

Actually guy I never worked for Vitran or Central. I'm starting to work with FedEx Freight. Oh, and congratulations on becoming the first to make my ignore list. I'm sure these trolls will soon lose interest on the board after the dust settles on the purchase.

How many handles you got Bro?

biglarry28,

That was one of the finest posts on TB I have ever read, I concur with everything you said. Rock on Bro!

Been up all night drinking the hard stuff? Appears so, take a nap and get back to us later. You should have been in bed or been driving a truck at the hour you posted this nonsense.

Unfortunately it is the policies and politics of the globalist movement and agenda that has put this country and industry in the condition it is. So u see, it is perfectly legitimate to intertwine the two in the thread. Lolo lol. .It is not appropriate to label someone based on 10 posts according to the way script is read only to make asssssumptions as luci does. What a grown up outta do, is not address what they do not wish to discuss..Or what they really have no credible knowledge on

luci posts at 4 a.m. when most of us are driving a truck or still in bed.