Big BIRD

wrong way

TB Lurker
Credits
If I NEED to know anything I WILL ASK BIGbird he seems to know every thing he keep the phone line hot with all of wilson runs' who runs most miles when we are going to bid . what size underware we wear:1036316054:

If I NEED to know anything I WILL ASK BIGbird he seems to know every thing he keep the phone line hot with all of wilson runs' who runs most miles when we are going to bid . what size underware we wear:1036316054:

Underwear size???Thats really more info than we need to know...Have any topics we can really discuss??

Read forum rules below...

1) Do Not Use Your Real Full Name When You Register Or Post,Ask a Mod To Change It
2) Do Not Spam Truckingboards
3) Do Not Place Your Personal or Business Website Links On Truckingboards Without Permission
4) Do Not Post Pictures That Are Not Family Friendly
5) Do Not Post P*orn Or P*orn Links Here
6) Do Not Flame People Here
7) Do Not Threaten People Here
8) Do Not Troll
9) Do Not Use Last Names Here
10) Do Not Post Peoples Personal Info Including Adresses Or Pictures
11) Do Not Post Any Internal Document Of Any Company
12) Do Not Disclose Any Trade Secret Of Any Company
13) Do Not Post Union Topics In Non-Union Company Forums
14) Do Not Post Anti-Union Topics In Union Company Forums
15) Do Not Disrespect Staff For Doing Their Job
16) Do Not Post Knowingly False Info
17) Do Not Use Truckingboards To Grind An Axe

You are expected to act in an adult manner while using the Truckingboards.com website,This is a friendly site and people who do not agree with any of the rules above should not register, Truckingboards does not disclose any personal information about any user without a court order, Truckingboards.com will cooperate fully with law enforcement, you and only you are responsible for the posts you make.

For breaking above rules you may be warned/banned appropriately!

:chairshot:

As for the subject of Bigbird, he is a great guy!

yeah its good to know someone that has all the info. i know bigbird is my man. my 411 for wilson. how big is easyriders britches

yeah i was asking about the panty size !! also to be honest A9 i am jelious you guys have easyrider !! you all ever open up in kansas city i hope i get a p.m. i would work for him any day easyrider is good peeps

BigBird? Top Notch as far as I am concerned. We probably don't always agree on things but that's okay. He is a good man.

Big Ol' Yellow Bird

Big Bird I thought you was going to quit wearing them feather undergotchees out in public. I'm ashame of ya boy. Next thing you'll be telling everyone you no people in high places. Oh by the way Bird how many miles do have this week.:biglaugh:Love you Man mean it.... not:hysterical:Talk to later BigW-RD

eyebleachplzhs7.jpg

:hysterical: