Central Transport | Big Changes are coming to 490???

bigwuz

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard from one of the heads in Warren that big changes are coming to a few terminals in Midwest 490 being the major one St Louis is next just what I heard

I think after these changes the company won't look like central anymore if it works they'll use it at all terminals thats all I can say

I think after these changes the company won't look like central anymore if it works they'll use it at all terminals thats all I can say

Well, whatever it is better work. The Detroit TM said in last Monday morning meeting that he was gonna fix the problem with how the trailers are loaded to match how they are routed. It has been more than a week, because I heard that remark before I left CT. Still not fixed, the guys either have to rework their trailers before they leave, then get the dreaded email from dispatcher Jason wondering why they have not left the terminal yet OR run the route the way the trailer is loaded until they can get to a manageable point so that they can move freight around to try to be able to get the rest off before being bombarded with pickups.:6792:

i heard stamper was at the detroit terminal, they already have simon there babysitting it. kevin better start updating his resume.

Who knows what they will do? You can bet Stamper had something to do with it. I like Stamper. A real good man. Just to bad he got stuck the "rut" at CT. I guess when your getting paid the big bucks you roll with it. Anyways, it doesn't matter what they do. It'll be the same as a "wolf in sheep's clothing". If they really want to change it'll have to start from the top. Hey, that's what the Detroit Lion fans been saying for years!

Funny, that was Kevin's idea for the dispatchers to start sending messages to all drivers who hadn't departed by 700am. Karma...

Not worried about it at all , I'm leaving the terminal daily with 9 or more stops........... p/up 7 to 10 ????????????? been like this since October ???? don't worry about me I will continue to out pick up and deliver and show Vitran drivers how to do this job we call LTL and not to mention my run is 70 plus miles from the terminal and still show a profit at least once or twice a week, you know why because im a BMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nut_kick:

Not worried about it at all , I'm leaving the terminal daily with 9 or more stops........... p/up 7 to 10 ????????????? been like this since October ???? don't worry about me I will continue to out pick up and deliver and show Vitran drivers how to do this job we call LTL and not to mention my run is 70 plus miles from the terminal and still show a profit at least once or twice a week, you know why because im a BMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nut_kick:

Wow, only 70 miles. I would think with your stature and seniority you would have your own 1 city area to work. Like 10 square miles.

i never had a profitable day there....in fact, i never had a good day there either. lol.
I had a couple profitable days and a couple of good days. But my overall experience was horrible. I wanted more and moved on. If your satisfied at CT then stay.....I simply wanted more.