Central Transport | Big Changes are coming to 490???

I NEVER signed a profit / loss sheet... not even once. Poorly run company by a rich ***turd who refuses to put money into maintaining his equipment in order to keep his drivers and the public safe, poor dispatching, horrible loading and routing, and then he wants ME to sign my name to a sheet saying I lost HIM money?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! -SORRY! I am too intelligent and have too much self respect as a professional to ever sign my name to someone else's problem. When you go out and run your butt off and do your absolute best all day; and then sign your name on a sheet that says you lost him money, you lose your dignity brothers. You're like a dog that runs to meet his master but gets kicked in the ribs because "master" had a bad day at work.
NEVER signed that sheet.... Not. Even. Once.

I NEVER signed a profit / loss sheet... not even once. Poorly run company by a rich ***turd who refuses to put money into maintaining his equipment in order to keep his drivers and the public safe, poor dispatching, horrible loading and routing, and then he wants ME to sign my name to a sheet saying I lost HIM money?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! -SORRY! I am too intelligent and have too much self respect as a professional to ever sign my name to someone else's problem. When you go out and run your butt off and do your absolute best all day; and then sign your name on a sheet that says you lost him money, you lose your dignity brothers. You're like a dog that runs to meet his master but gets kicked in the ribs because "master" had a bad day at work.
NEVER signed that sheet.... Not. Even. Once.

Not to butt in since I'm an outsider, but what is the purpose of a profit loss sheet? Couldn't they put what ever number on it they want and you would never know if it was accurate?

correct, my guess is he writes off losses when it comes to C.T. he has so many buisnesses that he has to write off some kind of loss somewhere.

Not worried about it at all , I'm leaving the terminal daily with 9 or more stops........... p/up 7 to 10 ????????????? been like this since October ???? don't worry about me I will continue to out pick up and deliver and show Vitran drivers how to do this job we call LTL and not to mention my run is 70 plus miles from the terminal and still show a profit at least once or twice a week, you know why because im a BMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nut_kick:

Back in my early Vitran/ PJAX day that was a weak route, I would leave every day with 15 stops (not bills actual customers) and a full 53' then fill up the same 53' with another7 or so stops and meanwhile put 230+ miles on the truck covering 10 different cities and 3 counties. Then "streamlining" management got involved (ironically he was fired from 2 CT barns) and screwed thins up.

Back in my early Vitran/ PJAX day that was a weak route, I would leave every day with 15 stops (not bills actual customers) and a full 53' then fill up the same 53' with another7 or so stops and meanwhile put 230+ miles on the truck covering 10 different cities and 3 counties. Then "streamlining" management got involved (ironically he was fired from 2 CT barns) and screwed thins up.

The bottom feeder that I started out my LTL career with was the same. Leave the gate with 15-20 stops, drive 150 miles to Chicago just to get to the first stop and cover about 10 different suburbs. Then when you were empty you'd do 8-12 pickups and drive 150 miles back. Not to mention all the Chicago rush hour you had to deal with. It was a 13-14 hour day every day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk