FedEx Freight | Big changes coming gentlemen

I always thought they would shut down Harrison one day and move it to Memphis

That just shows you how big of a change it will be...I wasn't given the slightest hint as to what it would be just that it will change ltl forever

We will see I guess,meetings like this are anything but abnormal. I hope domething big and positive happens,but this is more trucker talk Im sure.

My barn lost a NHS run on Monday. Total barns that lost runs....BUF , ROC, SYR and ALB. I suspect many more will follow suite

Now our drivers will be sitting home so a daytime NHS guy can come and p/u our freight

duff said:
That just shows you how big of a change it will be...I wasn't given the slightest hint as to what it would be just that it will change ltl forever

Didn't they day the merge would change the ltl industry? I haven't really seen any change for the good or does that mean Obama is running the company.

I'm just stating facts 1 all md's where informed 2 all hr will be informed shortly not in Harrison but in Memphis that fact alone is alarming...then we will find out our fate

I wouldn't worry to much about it, we all had a life before Fedex, Im pretty sure we will all have a life after Fedex, and don't think Im saying this because I have it so good here, Im sitting home tonight after being canceled. It is what it is, it's a job, and that's it.

I wouldn't worry to much about it, we all had a life before Fedex, Im pretty sure we will all have a life after Fedex, and don't think Im saying this because I have it so good here, Im sitting home tonight after being canceled. It is what it is, it's a job, and that's it.
Welcome to the home team:guiness: Wasn't much of a end of month bumb, was it? :shrug:

do what, who what and where, I cant believe this crap. Whats next. Oh and I heard the other day that someone heard somebody else say they heard something i can't rmember what it was. Get the PICTURE...

I heard the same thing in the parking lot after work, so it must be true.

Franklin said:
Wow. From hillbillies to alligator wrestlers.

Hillbillies and alligators are good friends. Hillbillies feed alligators fresh meet and the alligator gets rid of the bodies.

may be

conspiracy theory been with fedex 18 months and came from conway. the way there changing the operations remind of conway. there must be some body and management that came from there . i could see them buying a over the type carrier was there when conway did it.alot of short runs and they do a with some of the long runs. this is or would be a great investment for heavier freight plus they can haul truck . that conway did they got good business like catipillar. i dont mind dock days of a being a driver are over