FedEx Freight | Big changes coming gentlemen

why not paid 750 millions for watkins to go away freddie has alot money and there building some thing and memphis as we speak

FedEx is always in on development projects in Memphis..Doesn't mean anything unless you have proof that it effects us.

sorry to tell you but harrison will be gone..they were in charge of american frt (Not Fed Eex FRT) everything will be moving to memphis..

Speculation..More goes on in Harrison then you think...Yes anything is possible but I don't see FedEx moving the nuts and bolts of our company along with all those people to Memphis...Over 1,500 jobs..

OK Hemi ..Just went through all your posts..This is about creating discontent and hate against FedEx to promote your union agenda..Got it..

I really doubt you have been here 16 years but anything is possible

Last edited by a moderator:
Speculation..More goes on in Harrison then you think...Yes anything is possible but I don't see FedEx moving the nuts and bolts of our company along with all those people to Memphis...Over 1,500 jobs..

OK Hemi ..Just went through all your posts..This is about creating discontent and hate against FedEx to promote your union agenda..Got it..

I really doubt you have been here 16 years but anything is possible

So with our stellar bottom line results since Harrison took over the whole company, do you really think the status quo will remain? Even with the accounting costs associated with the merger, it's been a disaster.

well mr cranium i have been here 16 years i and i have read your post..19 years...good for you..my guess that you have a 500 mile plus run day time(im sure you have earn it)good for you. you are on of those lucky people that came on the road as soon as you got hired. Most drivers i know with that seniority have the same attitude you do. Im not for the union,but when im sitting at home and there are 25 pt trucks waiting to be loaded pulling our freight but thats ok...anyway as far as harrison goes it is all speculation(channel-4 talk-) I hope you have a save and happy journey with FXF...

well mr cranium i have been here 16 years i and i have read your post..19 years...good for you..my guess that you have a 500 mile plus run day time(im sure you have earn it)good for you. you are on of those lucky people that came on the road as soon as you got hired. Most drivers i know with that seniority have the same attitude you do. Im not for the union,but when im sitting at home and there are 25 pt trucks waiting to be loaded pulling our freight but thats ok...anyway as far as harrison goes it is all speculation(channel-4 talk-) I hope you have a save and happy journey with FXF...
Well, hemi1972, and I'm guessing it's a 426, at my domicile, 19 years of linehaul seniority buys me either, a 300 mi night time laydown, a ball buster shuttle, or #2 on the extra board. I will never ever see a 500 mi daytime run, in fact I will most likely never get a day run as we only have 4 and they cut one of those on a regular basis. After
the Conway boys took over, my center which was the 3rd one opened by Viking has been bypassed freight wise.

If you meant me, I have not been here 19 years...your posts read like your a young kid..Not a veteran of 16 years..just saying.

sorry cranium meant jinx, did not not mean to take it out on you....(Jinx) know he is in management

Management ?? :hysterical: Road Driver 12 years.....AF/FedEx...Try that Spell Check button..

If you meant me, I have not been here 19 years...your posts read like your a young kid..Not a veteran of 16 years..just saying.

Management ?? :hysterical: Road Driver 12 years.....AF/FedEx...Try that Spell Check button..

You really shouldn't throw stones when you make such a large target yourself.
The usage of your in place of you're leaves you wide open.

I never understood why the CEO worked in a different place than where the home office is. Just shows he's not really calling the shots.

If you were one the top 5 people in the FEDEX organization... You would work in Memphis also. So Would I.

can some body from the heights tell me what that meeting today was about seen posting on the counter about chicago ridge asap

Well Jinx, My hope for all people that have been here along time not to be pushed out to the curb. As far as speculation goes,everything I've said on here i have see with my own eyes. People are blind to thing that do not want to see..God bless