Yellow | Big layoffs coming at you!!

I am very much enjoying my time with my wife and kids. This move is only temporary. NOT a permanent solution.

Hey Hoosierky, I'd like to thank you guys for not answering your phones last night. I'm in Buffalo.
icon_nyah.gif
lol

YAY! Headed to 309! Gonna ride this wave for as long as I can. Gotta remember to use reverse psychology at 309 though. lol "Please send me home!" :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Honey, I'm home!" lol Boy, that was a nice run ($$$). Went to a terminal I hadn't been to before (531). They're not even in our region. I was happy to go there though, lol :wink:

Dispatcher here told me they hired 5 guys back, and, when I said, "See ya in a month!", he told me will probably be much sooner because guys still aren't answering their phones. lol :dance:

Well, I got called, on my eight yesterday, @ MY DOMICILE! That hasn't happened in months. The ready lines were full, and, a better determining factor, I've learned, is the employee parking lot was nearly full.
Well, they can't call me today, gotta do a reset (out of hours). Anyway, I'm not just teasing when I say 'thanks for the work guys'. I'm only getting partial(half) unemployment $$$, so, the work has helped me immensely. :notworthy:

Well, I got called, on my eight yesterday, @ MY DOMICILE! That hasn't happened in months. The ready lines were full, and, a better determining factor, I've learned, is the employee parking lot was nearly full.
Well, they can't call me today, gotta do a reset (out of hours). Anyway, I'm not just teasing when I say 'thanks for the work guys'. I'm only getting partial(half) unemployment $$$, so, the work has helped me immensely. :notworthy:
I'm happy to hear you've been able to hang in there. Good luck!

Let me no when u get back out? So I can file on a run-around.:6799::woohoo1:

You'll be getting called back soon.

I use to hate getting laid off. But I am really enjoying sitting at home watching talk shows with my wife and playing ruzzle. If I would turn my phone on I might catch one of those late night work calls. But I am giving it from noon to midnight and that's its.