XPO | Big Meeting

sheepstalker said:
Help the shareholder? Lay off the cool-aid.

heh heh. check it out. its on our website under "mission statement" it goes someting like "challenging and rewarding careers for employees and a superior return on shareholder investment" its under the "about us" button, then click on "mission". we all know what the bottom line is now dont we?
:27:

paul wall said:
heh heh. check it out. its on our website under "mission statement" it goes someting like "challenging and rewarding careers for employees and a superior return on shareholder investment" its under the "about us" button, then click on "mission". we all know what the bottom line is now dont we?
:27:
Know it,live it and love it.The C.F. (conway freight) constitution :smillie_flag: .The shareholders are team members to.

1tdriver said:
Con-Way management can do no more to hold their stock up. Keeps dropping daily and they are just about done selling everything they can to maintain value. Next stop buyout! So we have to do now is endure secrecy, cost cutting measures like eliminating the pension plan, and having a formula of terminating top rate drivers to try and stem off the tide. Secrecy is all they had until truckingboards ............

Yep, until we had truckingboards. Now all we have is unsubstantiated rumor and accusations making the company look worse than it actually is. The reality of it is, Con-way's policy is to replace the squeaky wheel, not oil it. Everyone here has the choice to stay or leave. :USA:

RoadRage76 said:
Yep, until we had truckingboards. Now all we have is unsubstantiated rumor and accusations making the company look worse than it actually is. The reality of it is, Con-way's policy is to replace the squeaky wheel, not oil it. Everyone here has the choice to stay or leave. :USA:
You our very right.How dare anyone say anything bad about our home.On the other hand what has been said that wasn't true.To all you bad,bad people shame on you,Conway love it or leave it.I mean it:bananalama:

gfy said:
You our very right.How dare anyone say anything bad about our home.On the other hand what has been said that wasn't true.To all you bad,bad people shame on you,Conway love it or leave it.I mean it:bananalama:
oh ya I.C.P. is down to 61%.Sorry I really shouldn't say any thing about it.

gfy said:
oh ya I.C.P. is down to 61%.Sorry I really shouldn't say any thing about it.

True. That is fact. Con-way having a policy to eliminate top rate drivers for their own financial gain is not.

RoadRage76 said:
True. That is fact. Con-way having a policy to eliminate top rate drivers for their own financial gain is not.
I think most people know whats true and is not true.Wild times we are liven.We have a lot of under the table things going on.Some are in court as we speak and others are getting ready to go to court.