SAIA | Big shake up in DLS & GRL

dancing chicken

TB Lurker
Credits
Well the DLS & GRL terminals are a buzz!! I don’t think one person wasn’t talking about what had happened after the big 4th of July holiday!! Monday terminal managers and regional managers were moved and switched around!! The biggest surprise of all MIKE T was TERMINATED!! The man who came in and fired people at will had it come full circle back to him!! When people heard the news you could see their faces light up and a smile form no matter how hard they tried to hide it!!:hysterical::smilie_132:

glad to hear the company will not put up with that kind of behavior towards it's employees. the firing could be b/c upper managment saw them as the reason the union vote happened. if you treat your employees well, there will not be a reason for a union.

(other than retirement)

If you treat the people that make the $$ for a company with respect they in turn will show respect back and a company is much nicer to work at.

DRIVERS

Hoefully the upper management got rid of the bad apple in the bag and things will be better for you Guys & Gals!

Official Spin

The announcement on company letterhead had Mr. T "moving on to other opportunities", the Atlanta/Jacksonville regional manager moving up to VeePee of Eastern Region Ops,

our ole buddy, the former GRL term manager/now regional manager, transferred back in as the Dallas region manager,

the former Dallas region manager now the Atlanta/Jacksonville region manager,

the former DLS terminal manager now the Los Angeles region manager,

some guy with the same last name as a former president who was asassinated in the '60's now VeePee of Western Operations

........now which shell was the rock under?

I'll betcha nothing changes in regards to how people are treated, though.

The announcement on company letterhead had Mr. T "moving on to other opportunities", the Atlanta/Jacksonville regional manager moving up to VeePee of Eastern Region Ops,

our ole buddy, the former GRL term manager/now regional manager, transferred back in as the Dallas region manager,

the former Dallas region manager now the Atlanta/Jacksonville region manager,

the former DLS terminal manager now the Los Angeles region manager,

some guy with the same last name as a former president who was asassinated in the '60's now VeePee of Western Operations

........now which shell was the rock under?

I'll betcha nothing changes in regards to how people are treated, though.

I ain't bettin' on that one.