FedEx Freight | Big Talk Coming...

Got that straight! I wonder why ST is so willing and eager to " identify" a member here.

Maybe were all going to part time so they can get ride of health insurance.

cheaper to pay the 2000 bucks per employee as a fine to gov't....a family of 5 on obama care is 20,000.....covers only 60%....and if you don't have insurance IRS will collect....they now will spell America....as Amerika....comrade..Unions are whineing like lil girls because it will affect their contracts and the anointed one won't give them wavers....hows the song go?? " ya can't always get what ya want......

Are you sure ?

We never hear a word about that scam survey .

I'll put mine in the trash again where it belongs.

I will ST....but anyone on here including mgr's know me...don't say anything on here that I would'nt say to them....:duh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Which means absolutely dick...nothing ever comes of it!

More 'people first' BS...akin to Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny!!!

Rat

Who or what is this Santa Bunny or Easter Clause thing you speak of?

We had our monthly Road Driver safety/what-the-who meeting (true deal, no sarcasm) and a topic discussed was the annual survey. Not a huge "Yippee" moment but I think there may a bit of a difference to it this time 'round. I still hope there is a "best friend" question this year, now that We've established RC works along with us here.

Who or what is this Santa Bunny or Easter Clause thing you speak of?

We had our monthly Road Driver safety/what-the-who meeting (true deal, no sarcasm) and a topic discussed was the annual survey. Not a huge "Yippee" moment but I think there may a bit of a difference to it this time 'round. I still hope there is a "best friend" question this year, now that We've established RC works along with us here.

If you actually believe the company pays attention to the surveys and responds accordingly...I some things for sale you may be interested in...

Rat

Well they do a better job than regular city drivers, get freight out and back quicker. Plus they won't cry about their trailers not being loaded a certain way, wrapped with a ribbon

Been here over 7yrs completed multiple surveys, had meetings about the results. Guess what? Still got worse. Surveys are for them to pat themselves on the back and feel like they care. Second it's to give the impression they Actually "Care"

Well they do a better job than regular city drivers, get freight out and back quicker. Plus they won't cry about their trailers not being loaded a certain way, wrapped with a ribbon

What !

I never got no dang ribbon !

That's it I'm not even going to hook that damn city trl unless it has a ribbon on it Monday , I'm done with this crap.....